Frequently Asked Questions

It already exists in graphics settings in options menu. It is named details. You can set it to low by clicking on << and there will be less effects.

5 Likes

Being new to this game, and gaming in general, these are good tips. Always looking for helpful tips. If you, or anyone can tell me how to get my H/C 202 flying it would really help! I get fuel efficiency and another warning. What should I buy? Iā€™ll paint it later. Much like my truck I just need it to work! Be well allā€¦

Just unmount everything from your previous ship from Fleet option (if you didnā€™t sell) and mount it to your new H&C. Donā€™t forget to flagship the spacecraft. you want to fly with.

2 Likes

Thank-you, Iā€™m on it. Maybe I wonā€™t have to clean the toilets just yet! Be well, good gaming and good luck to allā€¦

2 Likes

My friend @Vuxon has a questionā€¦

Why are you lying?

REMOVE DIS

or just edit that

Will we get the game free or discounted for playing it under the beta version?

The game will be free with IAP.

Not discussed yet. Those who participated in translations might get the CHL for free but this is a subject to change. The game itself is free.

2 Likes

does that include people who vandalize

@InterAction_studios After the release of CIU, will you release all other games (Piggly, Smileyville, Loco, Island Wars 2) on Steam?

Doubt that

Hmm. Perhaps there should be store links for the other episodes pinned somewhere.

2 Likes

a bit confused with having two versions of the same game. Should i delete the iA one or are there consequences to that? (iā€™ve already linked my account to steam version)

Both versions are the same and you can use both if you want to. In-game accounts are not related to Steam. The only difference is that the Steam version updates automatically and shows regional prices in your currency (which is usually cheaper than conversion from EUR).

6 Likes

I bought CHL and it take only $4.69. Why? is this a discount?(I think no)

Thatā€™s an old line, wanted to correct it but forgot. And it was $5 before, whoever changed it

Itā€™s not 5 dollars anymore, but 7. Thatā€™s why