Frequently Asked Questions

well thank you but the next version sorry guys but im impatient cuz idk what will be added or deleted

1 Like

You are saying when will the next version come? We don’t know yet.

well thank you good to know

1 Like

byee…

1 Like

baii.

2 Likes

New version usually comes out when there is a lot of stuff in “Known bugs & New features” topic. If you need specific time, it’s usually in-between 1-2 weeks after previous version unless developer took a well-deserved break.
There is a big amount of notes in features topic now, so we can say that new version is pretty close to be released.

5 Likes

your graphics setting*

2 Likes

Um, no. Last time there was additional check box in gameplay options and they got reset. Gameplay options resets for me every time I update however.

1 Like

Reminder: Check the FAQ Questions above before asking. The question you intend to ask may have already been answered.

6 Likes

I got a question:
If Ciu ever get multiplayer, will it support in Android and iOS too?

3 Likes

Good question.

1 Like

And i got anoter question:

Will Chicken Hunter License be permanent or you will need to pay again in a specific day to keep it? (Like a membership)

2 Likes

As for multiplayer, let’s wait for the final decision about it’s existance and think about it’s realization after, in case it will be confirmed.

2 Likes

When people come here expecting a follow-up to CI5, and discover that CIU is a MMO with no bearing on the episodes, won’t they be a bit curious? Some users don’t seem to realize this fact, like so:

So should there be a question addressing that? Something like “CI6 is on hold indefinitely” or something like that?

1 Like

Well, last time there were no questions like that so I don’t think it’s frequent. In case someone think so, feel free to edit main* post by yourself.

*Edit: fixed “pain” typo

5 Likes

How can I sell hamburgers for keys?

2 Likes

Find a Space Burger by exploring. Then Click the sell food button for keys once you orbit a space burger.

4 Likes

Here how it looks like.

7 Likes

Dude, that’s more iconic than the Muller spacecraft. You really don’t have to explain.

2 Likes

This is the first time I have read this topic.

I try it but it did’t work.

2 Likes