Frequently Asked Questions

So, my computer os got reinstalled and my save data is lost. Can @InterAction_studios restore my account when I get my old callsign?

1 Like

Categorized questions. Removed several unnecessary questions (Was also thinking about removing the “Why are bosses harder?” one, but I decided to keep it.). Edited the introduction paragraph. Now FAQs are neater to read.

9 Likes

Updated post with Traveller’s, BinhTurtle’s and PenguinBOI’s suggestions.

2 Likes

What do you do when you are out of coins? Why doesn’t the game allow us to win new lives? I feel “dead in the water”

There’s no currency called “coins” (unless you mean the ones that drop from enemies, which is a different item)
There’s one called “keys”. You use keys to unlock and upgrade items.
Also if we had the old mechanic of winning lives every 1 million score, then buying extra lives from the shop would be useless and that would make the game a lot easier.
Play a easy mission with tourist difficulty and finish it and you will get keys.

thanks yes I meant keys.

Well, then this is the answer:

2 Likes

in some shoot the core! bossfights,is it normal for the apple core to ridiculously super speed spin when you destroy some of the armour plates and some HP of he core?

3 Likes

Yes, @BoggY thought of this nice idea. BTW, this happens simply to indicate that you have destroyed a lot of barriers.
Also, because of the core shooting lots of bursts. So it’s normal.
It only happens when you kill the barriers, not when you damage the core.

2 Likes

That was me. Please, stop talking about him here.

11 Likes

Sorry, one question, in this topic i do Questions about fĂłrum/game? or In this topic we made frequently asked questions for the beginers?

Any beg’ read this?

1 Like

You can ask about anything related to CI series and forum here.

Anyone using tablet on playing this game (those tablets used in drawing/playing games like osu)?

I tried once, on CTH-480. Thought the UI was very glitchy, the game itself felt just as it should. Interesting experience but totally not preferred method if you want to play better. Mouse has way more control over ship’s movement.

1 Like

release date ???

of what, sir?

ciu what ur thinkin

the full release, or the next version?

both of that

Read this.