Frequently Asked Questions

buffering
64 bit Windows runs 32 bit applications just fine. It’s 32 bit Windows which can’t run 64 bit applications.

4 Likes

OK,the current problem:is the server has a problem?Because I can’t come in to the play with any devices.

I can connect just fine and I have 64 bit system.

3 Likes

It probably can’t access internet at all. Check if you allowed CIU to use your network in brandmauer.

2 Likes

Cool!How?

When you got to this screen press “allow interaction with application or component” and find CIU.exe there. If there is none, try adding it manually. Absolutely not sure if it will help but it can.

2 Likes

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Could you connect to the game in before? Do you have this problem everytime or it’s your first time you see?

1 Like

If your talking with me,yeah.It’s the first time.

Didn’t you changed anything while connecting? Like using/disabling VPN, using new connection? If not, use a VPN, which tunnels all the programs (Psiphon doesn’t recommended). If didn’t work or you couldn’t find, using mobile data or TD-LTE is your only way. (Thanks to @AmirMohammad.as for solution)

2 Likes

Yeah,when I had TD-LTE it worked well.

That’s mine solution.

1 Like

Well thank you for solution. :grin:

3 Likes

Because something is wrong with ADSL for connecting, while SIM and TD-LTE doesn’t.

He said that before you.

2 Likes

Damn.iA should fix this!

This issue related to the government and internet, as he said in before. There are no solution for this yet.

2 Likes

Too bad.

2 Likes

The modding topic exists. That should answer it. Also:

Please.

4 Likes

thx for help

2 Likes