This took WAY longer than I expected, but here it is.
Mod Tool (aka IAMI) can install mod files done by our Discord modding team for any Chicken Invaders game known at the moment. It was tested with most game versions and is pretty stable but installation process is slow so I’ll be re-writing it from scratch later to imporve perfomance. For now just keep in mind you can start installation and go drink some tea (average speed: 10 files per minute).
So, how can you use it?
- Download IAMI and extract it anywhere you want to (it’s better not to use system folders like Program Files as they require Administrator permissions).
- Download mods you want. You can install several mods one above another, the last mod installed will only change files it needs to.
- Open IAMI and follow instructions (select a mod file, select a file in the game folder, confirm installation).
- Wait till the worst algorhythm in universe finishes it’s non-optimised job. DON’T open the game while installing mods. Both game and IAMI won’t like it. You can do whatever you want during installation.
- When installation is finished, you’ll hear a signal so you won’t miss it. Just close IAMI after it.
There is a problem when Windows Defender recognizes my stuff as a virus. I can assure you it’s not as it’s my 2nd C++ project and I have no idea how to write viruses .
Please note that CIU only accepts CIU mods files for several reasons I can’t avoid. Also, CIU.iami file must be in IAMI folder in order to be found and work properly.
If you encountered a bug or have mod suggestion, write it in this topic so people responsible for mods can see it. If suggestion worths it, someone will make a mod file for you.
UCO from Emerald's Chicken Invaders 72
Replaces Henterprise charge and beam with sr. Pelo scream (can be known thanks to HenterprAAAAAise video)
Does NOT include “no.ogg” because no.
Warning: Contains cursed elements.
Lobotomy Corp Universe
Ramon’s Terraria Universe Mod
This mod will replace some of the sounds/soundtracks with Terraria/Terraria Overhaul SFX/soundtrack.
Tip: Turn down your music if you couldn’t hear the sound.
Credits: Relogic, kirbyrocket, ZUN (there’s a reason)