Frequently Asked Questions

in some shoot the core! bossfights,is it normal for the apple core to ridiculously super speed spin when you destroy some of the armour plates and some HP of he core?

3 Likes

Yes, @BoggY thought of this nice idea. BTW, this happens simply to indicate that you have destroyed a lot of barriers.
Also, because of the core shooting lots of bursts. So it’s normal.
It only happens when you kill the barriers, not when you damage the core.

2 Likes

That was me. Please, stop talking about him here.

11 Likes

Sorry, one question, in this topic i do Questions about fórum/game? or In this topic we made frequently asked questions for the beginers?

Any beg’ read this?

1 Like

You can ask about anything related to CI series and forum here.

Anyone using tablet on playing this game (those tablets used in drawing/playing games like osu)?

I tried once, on CTH-480. Thought the UI was very glitchy, the game itself felt just as it should. Interesting experience but totally not preferred method if you want to play better. Mouse has way more control over ship’s movement.

1 Like

release date ???

of what, sir?

ciu what ur thinkin

the full release, or the next version?

both of that

Read this.

well thank you but the next version sorry guys but im impatient cuz idk what will be added or deleted

1 Like

You are saying when will the next version come? We don’t know yet.

well thank you good to know

1 Like

byee…

1 Like

baii.

2 Likes

New version usually comes out when there is a lot of stuff in “Known bugs & New features” topic. If you need specific time, it’s usually in-between 1-2 weeks after previous version unless developer took a well-deserved break.
There is a big amount of notes in features topic now, so we can say that new version is pretty close to be released.

5 Likes

your graphics setting*

2 Likes