⚠ Exploit & cheating policy

Fixed in v.129 :medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes

someone is playing multiplayer with manipulated rng that results in only minibosses spawning in every wave, and this error shows up when the wave starts

seems to be related to that “”“script”“” getting another update

also what did this player do?
620 waves, playtime under 02:37:00

15 Likes

this is clearly some non advanced since lets say
Slob Value: 40 (ssh)
Chicken value 5(no skill)
and they blindly replacing values with 40 and they spawn/summon a slob they do that with the whole waves

It was only the beginning of the Cheater Era. Prepare for more cheaters to surface.

4 Likes

I’m gonna grill those ruiners… :angry:

2 Likes

That script is utter garbage. From my tests, half its functions don’t do anything, and the other half get you banned immediately. If anyone has had luck getting it to work, please let me know.

This is a consequence of randomly overwriting values. I don’t think it’s anything intended. But I’ll keep an eye out for it.

This appears to be some Squawk Block + Absolver nonsense. I’m uncertain if it’s a cheat or exploit at this stage, but I’ll collect some more data in v.130 to make sure.

This is the same player that hosted the game above. He has 110 cheating violations in the logs. The only reason he hasn’t been banned yet is due to an oversight in the code. But his days are certainly numbered. :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

2nd place is a bit of an outlier in terms of flight time, but not too extreme

wonder what they’re doing

it can happen if you play 47 mission squawk block 20 waves, 88 mins of flight time is possible

Do people even have eyes to look at?

what
he already said that he’s banned not just for cheating, but for abusing the report feature, being an accomplice of Pattary, etc
did you even read that

Why did you even bother to reply to the reason why he was banned in the first place. the reason is right there just read the sentence.

The answer is right inside this post. Just spend some mins (or secs) to scroll up and read
From now on, stop mentioning about that shit

He was helping some people to attack this forum. He was also a cheater and that breaks the rules.

I don’t get why did you guys flag the post. Things didn’t get more hazardous to throw it.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios how many players have banned? :thinking:

2 Likes

Why did u ask all about banned members?

1 Like

Thats usually smth where you have to be in a private conversation than a public forum

A lot of Squawks and Double Teams. I don’t see anything immediately suspicious, however. Will collect some more data.

I never said he was a cheater.

8 Likes

It he was a cheating,it’s true.

Look at it the channel:https://youtube.com/@ahmedgouda305

1 Like

Like iA said, that wasn’t cheating, that was destroying the game

2 Likes