⚠ Exploit & cheating policy

@InterAction_studios I noticed that this player was banned recently but they managed to evade the ban by playing on an another device

Check?

Their ship was white a few hours ago and now it’s black (if I put this in the wrong section then I apologize)

9 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I understand that you should be able to use what you learn as you take on a new mission. This is how I develop a strategy as well as all of our fellow pilots. We compete against ourselves as much as each other. I can not accuse anyone of cheating. I am just curious. Abuse of anything says a lot about your character. I choose to use my knowledge to help others when I can, not only my self. Keep making those chickens nervous @GuestUniverse , I sleep better. Be well all

Player “A-G BRINE ERROR 777👑” has been permanently banned for being an accomplice of Pattary. There are also other secondary violations (multiple accounts, inappropriate language, abuse of the “Report Player” feature), but this is the main one.

:warning:

THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANY PLAYERS WHO ENGAGE IN DESTRUCTIVE ACTIVITY AGAINST THE GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY.

There will also be zero tolerance for any players who are complicit in any such activity, so think very hard about who your friends are and who you decide to help.

49 Likes

Peace has returned once again

11 Likes

someone was playing with speedhack (game running at 2x speed) on android

video by suzu

what’s stupid is that they advertised this on a multi session i played in

[main]    2023-02-09 22.44.50.430    +11444    > S       ??? |   Chat message: guys join me after this ! game modifiers are 2x firerate
[main]    2023-02-09 22.44.50.457    +27    ???(): > {em}RainbowQuartz{/em}: guys join me after this ! game modifiers are 2x firerate
8 Likes

yeah im a victim. ngl it was fun but you gotta do something about it iA

name: RainbowQuartz (if video not clear)

its damn crystal clear

3 Likes

Ahmed Gouda?

RainbowQuartz use hack game guardian

Man this is very hurt he have chl

He was begging too much to get it so The penalties are reduced for the owners of the license, except Ahmed gouda

Reducing account penalties for CHL owners doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

He can legally return, after 14 years, probably (if CIU lasts that long).

1 Like

Sigh… I’ll see if I can get a GameGuardian setup working here so at least I can test whether the anti-cheat is effective. Does anyone have experience with it?

Having a CHL does NOT entitle you to leniency, and it does NOT make you exempt from Terms of Service violations.

This is just a placeholder date meaning “forever”. If the game is still around in 14 years, then these dates will be automatically extended for another 292 billion years.

14 Likes

god damn
i bet hbe is crying in his mom basement rn

But can’t he make another account to evade the ban?

Wasn’t there a detection system to detect users who uses different email accounts from different users?

Yes! i have experience with game guardian i actually use it to test game anticheat and report it to devs I’m sure i can help!

If you get banned you already lose all your progress, that’s a sufficient punishment. He has the right to make another account if he plays clean, because a ban is usually connected to an account, not a person.
Cheating again will just result automatically in another ban after all, and it’s not like you can ban someone from the game just because they have a similar callsign to the one of a cheater.

6 Likes

Unless hardware ban happened, that’s the most brutal ban in anyway :person_shrugging:
Then, of course, he cannot do anything to play. New device required

1 Like