⚠ Exploit & cheating policy

:warning:

Momentarily rebooting server to apply v128.2 server-side fix.

4 Likes

that can happen with xmas season

Speed hack?

1 Like

When did you meet this hack?

1 Like

see 2 months ago

Based on Henperor’s skin, this hack was made during xmas season
I wondered why don’t you report this earlier? Does this player still hacking or not?

I’m sure she won’t hack or hack anymore

Tôi có 1 video ở trên tôi gửi cho bạn rồi

Translated:I have 1 video above I sent you

1 Like

English please.

Ok

Even if that player didn’t hack anymore, that still violating to the ToS. Anything related to cheating/hacking will be kicked out and banned immediately. So if this player hacked again and being caught by anti-cheat system, well, no mercy.

2 Likes

Someone already saying it loud and clear, and it’s personal thought I have “Stop Cheating in my eyes”.

I have reviewed the footage and although this behaviour can be triggered by at least two different types of cheat. One of those cheats was not caught until v.128, which is probably what is happening here.

But it should be caught now. If you notice this type of cheat again please inform me immediately.

9 Likes

This forum is a way for all pilots to communicate ideas and share experiences. If you have a point to make there are options available for you to translate these thoughts to all of us, not only those who speak your language. Spelling and grammar are not a concern to forum contributors the point is. Please keep this in mind if you want to be read. Safe flying. Be well all…

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I don’t know enough about cheats or exploits to tell the difference. I don’t need to. I do know what is unfair. I question the wave ranking. Some pilots seem to get extremely high rankings consistently for long stretches of time. Other pilots are very far away from these numbers but are close from #2-10. Is this cheating, or taking advantage? Be well all,

Thankyou so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Taking advantage of something already in the game, exploiting a “heaven” mission is an exploit and cannot be punished. Use of any third party program is cheating.

1 Like