Episode 4 BETA

Suggestion 5:

Um, why is it called henpire ambush in some waves of chapter 4? it should’ve called chicken ambush like in original ultimate omelette.

again what a WONDERFUL concept, modernize with succes an old series of games
I say it and I’m saying again that gona be the most Awesome thing from all the awesome things!!!
as I understand there’s will be evan the Episode 1 version, wich means that the anniversary will be removed from the Universe as IA said!
so since is the 1st episode and will be all about scores and medals and try the new spacecrafts, and all the other stuff. I presume that will have an numer of waves will not be infinite waves as the original game! and I think that the most logical move will be 100 waves not 120 as the anniversary!! I mean 2nd episode 110 wave the first one 100 it make sense!

So uh… Question about the background that using for Supernova stage, which i asked you before. Why did’t you add it as a custom background like CI4 Retro?

Look closely, the timer and wave counter still look weird after the glitching effect:

I got a silent crash right after this game finished saving my progress after defeating a boss. If this were caused by all the other programs I had open at the time oversaturating my RAM, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Do you remember a similar report like that from an earlier thread? Hint, hint.

(to be continued)

Sorry about your comment post, because someone already posted a report about the “Henpire Ambush” wave in the “CIU version 139 BETA” topic. It has not changed anything.

Ugh. Fixed in v.10 :medal: bug

Changed in v. 10 :medal_sports: Idea

Because that (as well as Space Burger’s background) are just re-colored versions of the main one. Retro is different.

That was fixed in v.9?! Are you sure you’re running the latest version? Anyway, check again in v.10

Fixed in v.10 :medal_sports: Bug

Medal shared

5 Likes

The Millenial Hatchling shouldn’t have wingstreaks. Were its points just copied over from the Pizza spaceship, by any chance?

image-1

University is taking up a lot of my freetime again. I hope to give some more feedback after a day or two.

2 Likes

What, really? By some reason i can’t notice which is same as the main one (i don’t see any stars in the supernova background)

Ok so, first, this is the CI4 Background with Hot enviroment, which is used for Supernova mission in CIU. They still have the stars on the background.

Closer:

And here is CI4 Background that used for Supernova in Episode 4 (or CI4U):

CI4 Supernova Background without Hot enviroment is same as when having Hot enviroment. Well i have just known this.

And… ohh ye they look similar to each others but… where is the stars on the background? And why did you make two different background like this? One is for CI4 Background with Hot enviroment, and one is for CI4 Supernova Background, although you said they are just the re-colored version of CI4 Background.

1 Like

A bug. I remember that the ball barrier from wave 43 always drop a firepower when a player destroy it. You did this change in CI4U, however, it didn’t happen to me when i’m playing Episode 4.

There are something i suggest for changing something inside Episode 4 (which i never said in CI4U topic)

Inifinity Chicken: Make them using yellow-bullet attacking in only SSH difficulty (which is used by those infinity chickens after their each green-bullet attacking)

(oh great, BETA server is off-line once again when i’m going to test chapter 10 and smth else)

Surely there is a difference in destroying the sphere barrier early or late in wave 43 “Do not cross!”. In my opinion, destroying the sphere barrier in wave 43 does not always result in atom firepowerup.

guys already some suggestion long old time ago can’t you shared it. Hint 2x?

yep a bug retro invasion are question marks are insight during next wave.
before after killing enemies?
dse2
then after killing enemies perhaps no question mark during next wave.
dse
current version 9?

Most probably.

I only see a 25% probability.

Shared.

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I also noticed that this is not the only thing that didn’t change or fix in an Episode, though they’re fixed/changed in CIxU. However, i can’t find all of them. I hope everyone will try to find them.

I was playing the original uncountable amount of times and it was dropping every single one of them. Insane luck? Something that has to do with the rng seed?

1 Like

Not an exception from my side. It’s not really 25%. It’s like 100% each attempts.

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong barrier:

CIU sphere barrier: 25%
CI4 (CI4U and Episode 4) sphere barrier: 100%

I’ve tested and CI4 indeed drops 100%. However, if the other enemies have already dropped the maximum number of atoms, then this will not drop.

6 Likes

Alright.

And in “Shoot the core”, although i turned on SSH skill, but that wave still give me 5 firepowers total, instead of 10?

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes