Episode 4 BETA

Bro changed his mind. I hope this doesn’t cause any legal issues to iA lol

10 is the maximum. There’s no guarantee that you’ll get all 10 though.

What is he doing appearing outside designated waves again? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Wait till the UHF hears about this.

12 Likes

Really? I always get 10 firepowers from “Shoot the core” in CIU. I almost use SSH skill to play the game for a long time so… no “no guarantee” as you said.

I haven’t played the episode 4 beta yet, but I assume the barriers for the apple code are standard ones rather than egg barriers, right? Compared to CIU where all barriers(except level 4 barriers that shoot projectiles) can turn into egg barriers. Egg barriers have a much higher firepower drop rate(IA even mentioned this earlier on), it makes perfect sense you’ll hit the cap far more easily than in ci4 with standard barriers that have far worse firepower drop rates.

1 Like

how about 2 trillion of chicken nuggets as punishment to him? :woman_shrugging:

It feels kinda weird that the ion blaster is still the starting weapon for the ci4 and ci5 tutorials. I know it keeps consistency between games, but it just doesn’t feel faithful to the games themselves, could they be changed to boron and hypergun respectively? Also it wouldn’t be bad if the waves themselves were specifically selected from the games the tutorials are in. It feels odd having waves that never actually appear in the game as part of the tutorial.
I’d suggest either entirely unique waves not present in any of the games(could be shared by every tutorial in that case) for the tutorials or just select a few waves from the game the tutorial is in and use those.
Edit: also maybe the keys obtained from the tutorials should count towards the player’s total? Ig it could be exploitable since one of the waves gives 3 guaranteed keys, but in that case you could count those keys only for the first (completed) playthrough of the tutorial.

1 Like

“key yield” :skull:

1 Like

i don’t see anything wrong with that

5 Likes

Wrong text. I thought it should be “key rate” or something else?

they technically have the same meaning

it should remain intact, nothing should be changed

2 Likes

Just a question: is it legal if we can use hen solo as a main partner in CIU instead of using it as a ship?

1 Like

It’s illegal for iA unfortunately

1 Like

Aren’t these numbers suppose to be hidden In retro? They shown uppon finished a wave and back to normal when another one happen

In clep 3 and clep 4, can the bomb emit blue color?

How can I come. hen solo At a stage 120 how

There was a bug that chicken with no costumes got out bubble!

1 Like

As InterAction studios tells us.
Using the shift keys

Just go to wave 11, where Hen Solo appears.
Then jump to any wave other than the first 21/120, 31/120, etc.

And then jump to wave 120

Bruh same thing :slightly_smiling_face:.

wait for you update for unless will appears?

Another bug!

Why do the bonus toasts have less contrast again? UPD: Nevermind, this has already been reported elsewhere and it’s fixed in the upcoming v.10.

What are you referring to? Is it the enemies being outside of their bubbles or the HUD? Next time, please explain the issue clearly, don’t just say that you’ve found a bug.

1 Like