Episode 4 BETA

We want to add a hen solo with keys. We want to play it as if it were a Because Part 4, Hen Solo can be purchased for 1000 keys

Well, if you’re willing to pay for IA’s legal fees if he uses the Millennium Falcon, you can keep on suggesting it. People have raised it when it arrived in Universe and it was always met with a no.

4 Likes

I mean the fourth part was a plane with 1000 keys that could be purchased as an item Why not convert the game to 32 bit for phone :wink:

Why aren’t copies of spacecraft made?

Are there 2 extra weapon slots below added to the dlc?
IMG_20240930_063803

how easy that is

1 Like

Suggestion 1 (Bug):

as soon If you enable neither pro gamer or color blind tweaks during ingame (not in menus) and finish an chapter for this episode then the game crashes. (thankfully you can resume your run by relaunching the game)

someone try test this the bug if will occurs to anyone, let me know.

no, it will happen only once
it crashed my first time not the second

p/s: haven’t record the first time i crash

obraz
why does it let you click on these when its zoomed out

i saw a tip about special weapons mentioning “Always have some mounted”, that doesnt fit in the episodes

Does the first crab still have less health than the super chick? it dies very fast

1. Tutorial in EP4 should use Boron Railgun (and EP5 Should use Hypergun)

2. The exhaust should be a bit more… pink (or magenta, whatever)

3. Clickbait. Does not include episodes. (removing “Watch daily videos…” should be enough)

So I set my shield color to white:

But why the shield is purplish-pink in the game?

P/S: I think you can add more shield effects from CIU to these standalone games

Is this Hen Solo twin? First meeting…!

Well… That’s unfortunate… (Wingman: enabled)

HUD Progress Meter not correct same color from original CI4

CIep4 with purple

CI4 original with orange

5 Likes

when using Hen Solo (or Millenium Hatchling), default weapon should be the moron railgun.
also i love how background moves slowly to the direction of the cursor. Good eye-catching.

Way too “beeg”

This is even fatter.

Can this also be changed to “??/??” and “??:??”

2 Likes

Hen Solo wasn’t using the Moron Railgun. Original Hen Solo used Boron Railgun but sound Boron Railgun different and color same like Moron Railgun.

1 Like

Then it should use moron for now. With the existence of the weapon, it could be easier to let hen solo use that weapon by default.

Color bullet of NPC Hen Solo in Chapter 2 is different color bullet of Moron Railgun that Hero used, even weapon sound. But bullet of NPC Hen Solo and Moron Railgun on lv.6 are same as damage -220 for each bullet.

1 Like

There’s no text dialogue after clicking the delete button:

This metal ball uses CIU’s design instead of CI4’s one:

The CI4’s metal ball looks like this:
CI4BarrierBall