Episode 3 BETA

Um… this should’ve on episode 2 only not this episode because the original game doesn’t have that to harass the chicken in the menus.

Why is it green while utilizing easter seasonal unlike to the original roty easter was intented to be orange like this.

as well rid the flowers because it’s useless since the original roty easter doesn’t have it, too.

3:

It is time to bring back this chicken for easter seasonal in this episode-exclusive? beacuse the universe version of this episode didn’t not brought back this chicken for easter due of limitations of engine but it’s time to bring back.

aside from this keep the chicken with bunny hat for universe version of this episode.

Don’t forget that like the previous CIU BETA version, you can’t unpack and play it in Android or must you know Android is alway unavailable. So don’t even think about developer according to your response.

If you give orange, it will be mistaken as the Thanksgiving theme color. This is a CIU-specific theme color so you cannot change it.

As for the flowflake (flower) effect in CIep3 Easter, it won’t be known that it’s Easter. The CIeps main menu screen shouldn’t imitate the original CI main menu screen.

The developer didn’t say “CI2”. Saying “Episodes” means all CI Episodes must have it.

The “explosive” texture will not be able to follow the style of the original CI3.

1 Like

that’s scare me :slight_smile:

I guess that’s because iA is probably planning to make a thanksgiving edition of Episode 3 (it uses the same colors in CI3 Easter Edition). That’s it got changed to light green instead.

Oops. Someone already answered you, sorry.

4:
It’s lacking the grow animation from the game’s logo like the original roty.

5:

Why the heck burger cuisine as an unlockable during cuisine chooser, lol.

but i feel just fine poking that chicken to my heart’s content anytime and anywhere

may that chicken roam around the main menu no matter the episode

3 Likes

Is it true that CIep3 will crashes in the Christmas and Easter Edition when meeting Big Chicken in “Prologue”?

oh yea, it always crash at big chocken. it said missing files

1 Like

Yup. It’s been reported before but the game crashes on the prologue boss when seasonal content is either set to Xmas or Easter.
Apparently Xmas doesn’t have a body for the chicken whereas Easter lacks the head.

4 Likes

Yeah, turns out you will have to stick over to standard till it gets fixed. (christmas and easter seasonals is really broken in this first playtest of episode 3) be patience.

sss
@InterAction_studios Do something to managed some no waves zones.

also can’t you remove from tutorial missions no longer exists in episode 3 already in first wave.

Burger Cuisine is not the default cuisine of some other seasonal contents

be glad that it’s literally 1 key, and stop attempting to downgrade the game with suggestions like this

3 Likes

Okay, i’ll stop apologies on that i am dumb doing suggestions to downgrade the charm for this episode lol.

i will scrap these suggestions when ia gets an answer.

i’m afraid that i am not the only one who suggests to try downgrade this episode, huge mistake.

This is just my opinon but… i think keeping that funny chicken in the menu screen is still good.

This is just in case but… when you release CI4 or CI5 DLC, i think the poke-able menu chicken should be the Chick (CI4) and the Pilot Chicken (CI5). What do you think about this?

Suggest: To respect Ultensil Poker which was used to be a super secret weapon in CI3. I have some option for Poker:
1- Make Utensil Poker to be unlockable item like other future weapon. However Ultensil Poker won’t work with “Weapon Rush” setting.
2- Utensil Poker cost 100 keys to buy, instead of 50.
3- Utensil Poker won’t drop in any waves, except the final boss a.k.a The Yolk Star. This is how the player saw Utensil Poker first time in CI3 old game.

Note: These option are only for CI3 DLC, not CI3U.
This is just my opinion. If you have a better option, you can do it by yourself whatever you want.

1 Like

i think you use wrong wing texture in default
in ci3 it didn’t have any texture on wing:
edit: exhaust uses wrong too. Credit to @DeadlyKevin :slight_smile: thanks

5 Likes

Now I can poke the chicken in the main menu. Wow.
But uh, when it falls down with smokes, and I poke it once more, that chicken just falls faster but then bounce backup then back down again.

Why CI2 doesn’t have this (original does [?])

From a closer look, I see it does, but wrong. It was actually this wing texture

The “Shininess Strength” too, need to be darkened more.

Since when the chicken lost its body?

Easter has the same problem. It lost its head?!

I guess Plasma Rifle now have a longer fire duration (what was it called actually?). In the original episode I remember it was around 5 seconds until overheat, but RM version is 6.5 seconds.

Continue with spaceship texture suggestions:

Does this one necessary enough?

Because of this:

2 Likes