Episode 3 BETA

it’s already in the game???

Need to add “Ask for confirmation” setting like in CIU

1 Like

iA will be said: Allowed!

Only you choose “Half missiles” unlockable.

1 Like

I have a small suggestion about this,
What if iA added a special version of Utensil Poker? A golden version of it will be unlockable after completing a (story mode with SSH or just buying it from the store with an expensive price, it should appear after finishing the story mode for the first time at any difficulty).

This way, we can keep any secrets/special main weapons as unique as possible in every episode.

Can you change the color of big chicken to white and red?

During wave 115 is kinda diffirent compare to old version (specifically 3rd line)

This should be removed

I still have something else to suggest or report anything for Episode. But now, i’m suggesting or reporting some issue for CI3 first:

The Big Chicken in CI3 is alway wear the blue shirt. Why does this guy wear the red one in Tutorial mission?

Also, look at the above picture again, about the default spaceship in CI3, the exhaust of the Pizza Delivery isn’t exactly as the one in the old game.

(to be continue, i guess)

you said it yourself

The colour of the translation completion warning should either be adjusted or given a shadow behind.
изображение

5 Likes

There are problems about missing the “infinichickBody:0” in Prologue, 60 & 90 (including The Yolk Star first encounter cutscene) for Christmas Edition.
Edit: Easter Edition missing “superchickHead” that make game crashed (exception other editions still working)

1 Like

What do you mean?

2 Likes

All the other environment modifiers’ score bonuses are nothing compared to the frozen one’s. Surely, this can’t be intentional.

1 Like

Ki
Be (sorry)

already suggested

it’s the tutorial mission, and it doesn’t have any correlation with the ci3 campaign, so that’s why it’s red

much more keys collected here, medals dont play as much of a role

the third uco had the exact same attacks on both rookie and ssh, can this be changed? some other bosses might be like that as well

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Can you Upload CIep.2 and ep.3 BETA
But in Android Version
Because I Want to test it in Android

Need to add an on/off option for Special Weapon to gain more points?

should re-sync the appearance of Asteroids and Comet Chase to their environment background even though playing 2 environments Ice and Hot

Yay,i did it(1 life)
100m Final Score

Is it a game without internet? :kissing_heart:

Not sure if episodes should have “of 120” in the wave number. It’s not just the typical UHF mission though.

1 Like