Ban Modding CIU or not?

If everyone wants to “protect” Mod CIU, then ban all Mods behavior altogether for fairness.
It too easy to blocking any modifying behavior, by verify the integrity of the files by comparing the SHA-256.

okay how is that going to help exactly

ok, i’ve chosen to actually waste some time and read all this and i can safely say:

collaboration was said 7 times

Okay, but seriously now. I’ve actually read the whole damn post and most of it was just reusing the same points with nothing new, but reworded.

Yes, I know this whole thing was slapped into an AI Generator, but here’s some things I’ll point out, even though some of the things I point out are probably just nonsense and aren’t actually anything important.

The thing that takes up probably the whole page and then some

So basically, you wrote all this, just because you didn’t get IAMT?
In the style of a school essay? (hey, you literally called this an essay)

And potentially breaking the game.

Or perhaps, they have a life and don’t spend all day modding the game.

That’s just plagiarism.
Also, “inform future updates”???

And, the times you’ve mentioned “Collaboration” or “Collaborative”:

Also

it sure will

4 Likes

I’m afraid that I’ve to say this once again, but some modders doesn’t have their own responsibility for making mod and send it to someone.

They just see it basically mod, and sent it to whoever requested, and done, next!

That’s also an unfair advantage for who wanted to have their own first texture mod with some help.

If they have responsibility for this, simply just said “report if error exists” (ryxt once said) right after sent the mod.

But NO. The problem is during making mod, there’s no warning or notification to source senders that they’ve to change this and that to make it load properly, or which texture can’t be used, etc. They just put it in, modify the ini preload a bit, and done.

I rarely make any mod request because of that. One of the modders already did the same thing I said.

But I’ll keep standing against this.
Give it public will just cause iA wasted more time on non-existent bugs.

From @VerMishelb and @Francis reply in Weapon Reskin Library V2.0:

2 Likes

u thinking IA is stupid, they will believe some stupid modder report the non-exits bug?

He wouldn’t know if it’s non-existent or it exists sometimes.

Prove that I did
The only purpose of your topic is to threaten the tool dev or some people have it to release the tool as public.

you just ate the entire AI generated essay just to replace it with a poll that has probably almost no context

3 Likes

the poll will decide everything

ok i admit i did it

that’s not context

that’s consent

1 Like

everyone can call me a “kid” or “stupid player” or more. I will ignore all

that’s also not context

1 Like

I don’t playing mods because normal CIU is already good enough, in fact.
Also, since this game is MMO, there are some limitations about modding.

1 Like

couldn’t have figured that out

If the choice “No” won i will not “made drama” or said anything about modding CIU, i will be “loser” and back to a normal players but that not mean “ended”.

2 Likes