Early Access version 99

:warning: One of the game servers will be shut down within the next minute. If you’re disconnected, simply re-connect.

1 Like

server patch?

@InterAction_studios could you add a second racquet for multiplayer? well, to understand that the player is playing multiplayer

I decided to resend it because IA didn’t notice my message

I’ve seen it. It will be added in the next few days.

8 Likes

Okay, so while we’re at doing stuff, can this please be looked into?

Time for advertising :))
Reforming League (By LordHerobrine and windinecraft) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

1 Like

advertisement #2
Mission Message (custom Death/Victory message) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

3 Likes

POV: You join a multiplayer mission and the current wave is Chicken Exponentiality

Yeah that happened to me like 5 times

Sometime, the “Active contact” message is blocking my spacecraft and enemy’s bullet. It also blocked the Multiplayer board while I’m trying to see how many FP I (or other) have.

4 Likes

Thats really annoying when play multiplayer

99.999999 % sure suggested before
But can you make exploding effects white?

3 Likes

It requires changes in the code, so it wont be changed

3 Likes

Let’s suggest an idea for Utensil Poker:

At 15 Firepowers should be what it used to be, I’ll show you now
Screenshot_43

That’s just the idea that came to my mind.

What do you think of the idea?
  • Great idea.
  • Good idea.
  • I think it’s a normal idea.
  • Better not to add that, bad idea.

0 voters

Even if this was possible, won’t the Christmas content be disappearing soon?

Well it could come in handy for next Christmas and so on? I don’t know how much effort would be required, but I and probably some other people would appreciate more consistent Christmas themed vfx, even if it only shows up once in a while. Same thing applies to other holidays.

I have tested with the Absolver Beam with mass quantity of slobs and found out that slobs will give you less food if you use Absolver Beam. Say I got an epic waves of slobs and if I use AB I get about 300 food but if I use the ICBM with Boron Railgun it gives me 800 food.
Is this a bug, @InterAction_studios ?

Probably intentional, but I do wish they dropped a consistent amount of food in competitive missions.

1 Like

Yes, but…
Ah fine okay you’re right :sweat_smile: