Early Access version 99

you shouldn’t talk those personal things in here

ok

If I ask how you did this. My thought is: you’re not gonna give it
I feel better for that

considering how you were so afraid of talking about your own strats

i think i’ll follow suit and not tell you how i do things

That is what my thought

There is a bug with the multiplayer chat which inherits the language from the hosting player, instead of my selected language.

Which part exactly? AFAIK the chat doesn’t use any localized phrases.

2 Likes

The join and leave messages

Ah, yes. That’s… not easy to fix. Noted.

8 Likes

If word filters are a no-go, then disabling chat it is. There could be an option each for a whole game, and for one player itself. If the player decides to disable it for itself, then it’s ‘shield color square’ in the player stats would take shape of a crossed-over headphone.

I am agree, the shadow flash is not a good idea.

Minor Bugs:

1. If we define “Enter” as chat key. While host is in menu (pause), we can not chat.
  2. In Multiplayer when player as guest kill a chicken while he is in different anomaly, still the Gifts (Weapons) will drop to host anomaly side. For example: i kill a chicken and we are back to back with host. the gitfs will fast go out of screen.

Improvement suggestion:

1. When we kill the “Guitar player boss” exactly when he going to start playing the first melody. The melody keep playing. But i think it have to be silent immediately when he die.
  2. Lights of laser canon of “The egg cannon cannon cannon” will stay in screen if exactly player destroy the first cannon when it start to shot. I think it better all graphics depend to shooting be hidden on the moment.
  3. Volume of sound of any kind of small space ships (The loop) be 30% lower than what it is now.

Intended. It was decided on this because it used to be a mess back when everyone could affect the gravity

1 Like

Also i think a language bug in multiplier, i don’t know it happened because my host language is Persian/Arabic or because one time i try to change language to Persian and (because not good font) i return back to english.

1 Like

I can’t read it, plz boost the contrast

Also make that others’ Absolver Beam don’t shake my screen because that doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Here
Screenshot_19

ik but the text too dark

Wasn’t this already discussed and stated that it’s player’s fault of creating unreadable combinations?

It’s not my fault because the text is normally readable, the background is black because i have the item, look at the “What’s this” button

1 Like