Early Access version 99

each heavy bomber has a different fp limit
bx-8 can reach 10-10 for each weapon pylon but requires 28 fp to unlock

Is BX-9 working the same

No, it reaches max power at :zap:20 and the firing volley stays the same after that.

in the 2nd pic, yes, you ARE firing two big bullets.

The skin you’re using just makes it look too identical to the small ones.

Well, technically it reaches max power at :zap:30. It’s just that two :zap:11 pylons do the same thing as two :zap:10 pylons, so it has no effect.

where
where
where

4 Likes

you waited 98 versions just to ask that, hmm

1 Like

Yeah, I want to work in space borgor and deliver burgors. And have 3D view of what’s inside the space burger.
This thing existed for centuries and we don’t even know how it looks from the inside.

1 Like

Hold on I have an idea :
We can order food from space burgers that can turn into missiles, shields, etc.
(You can set the number of missiles or anything else that you want and then it says how much food it will be and how much does it cost(with key) )

IA Should add an option to join multiplayer contact-only directly from the contacts menu. It would be really handy since the " (player callsign) is flying a multiplayer mission" idea is coming up.

1 Like

But that seems difficult for new players, doesn’t that?

1 Like

uh that skill is for people who want more point or some challenge with some random epik wave
also show danger or safe zone at ssh is not funny

Not showing them isn’t funny either.
At least ssh will be a little more fair now

@InterAction_studios Is everything completely intentional here?
First, using mouse controls here and second
Assigning the same key to many keys will result them to be cleared and the final one set would stay.
Also, this epic controls

Click to reveal images.

2 Likes

pro keyboard controlling method

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you make the chat history appear when I press t or any key to chat
Instead of having to spam random stuff to show message history.
Or atleast some options to control how long the chat takes time to disappear and how much messages can be shown in history.

1 Like

For some reason I have a strong feeling that it was already suggested but I can’t find the source.

1 Like

Same.
Perhaps, it may have been suggested in discord or during multiplayer with iA.

Yes, mouse wheel is handled as a key by the engine

This is correct behaviour. Except that in previous episodes, the duplicate keys would be immediately cleared, but in CIU you need to leave the screen first. I was lazy to fix this so far, but… fixed in v.100 :medal_sports: Bug

Added to v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

12 Likes

Hello @InterAction_studios , maybe this thing has been known for ages, but can you remove the Pecking Orders in wave Energy Fences? I think they are not necessary.

This video is for some people who don’t know how to get Pecking Orders in that wave: received_299336815464837.mp4 - Google Drive