Early Access version 99

Why is Pecking Order “not necessary”? Is it impossible to get?

I’m not sure whether that completely solves the problem, but… changed in v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

I think firstly, the way to get Pecking Orders in that wave is too insane, players must pass all the electric fences without killing anything to get them, and the players can die while passing those electric fences.
Secondly, instead of doing that, the players can kill the barriers and the chickens to get more scores, so maybe they don’t care about the Pecking Orders and make those Pecking Orders become not necessary.
That’s my opinion.

isn’t that wave very slow?

ye, it is slow, but it is “too insane”

You can only get it by letting all enemies pass which is more dangerous than shooting stuff, yet it’s better to just kill everything for points. Not defending btw, I just assume that’s what they meant.

1 Like

So this is actually buggy behaviour caused by the fences. Fixed in v.100 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Hello @InterAction_studios . I have a question for you: can the fire of other players be made darkened? There are times when you can’t see the projectiles because of this.

Even if it were darker, it would still hide projectiles. You mean translucent? That would generally look very ugly.

3 Likes

hey @InterAction_studios it seems to that now you are focused a little on the new spacecraft…so how about the Maneuvering Jets ? the max number un bombers is 10 ! and evan on fighers is 10 wich for me is not right how about make 5 or 6 max number on fighers!

a spacemodel family may have a distinguishing feature others does not have
bx has strongest firepower compared to the others, slow movement is its drawback, why change the item limit for each model

Yeah that will fix nothing

at least it will basically reduce a lot of exploit mission

Yeah but have you thought of how many missions containing 1st wave with chickenauts and slobs spawning? That means to fix you have to ban them from spawning which is a lot of work. It will be easier to justify how generally epic waves behave instead of saying hey this is op so we ban it

I want to suggest changing the point values for the No Death Medal and the No Special Medal (both for the entire mission).

I feel that No Death is easily circumvented by just spamming Special Weapons at times, and honestly, most of the time you get more score for just using the heck out of special weapons in harder missions anyway (Namely Ironman). Not to mention, it usually also nets you the no death medal anyway.

In a way, it usually means that No Special takes more skill than No Deaths at times.

So here’s the suggestion:

Decrease the Greatest Chicken Hunter of All Time points to 25k, and the Superior Budget Thiftiness Commendation to 100k. (You can adjust the value as you see fit though. Does it need more? Does it need less?)

Alternative: Don’t change the points for Greatest Chicken Hunter of All Time, but increase the Superior Budget Thriftiness Commendation points to 100k.

Optional: Change the points for Extreme Unpreparedness to 100k as well.

An extra suggestion:

Can you make the “End of Mission” Trophies give you the parameters needed to get them?

Like, 0% difficulty 5 waves for trivial, and 100% Difficulty 40 Waves for elite. (these are examples)

3 Likes

ban them from spawning?
is that what CIU really going to be now
they are really rare and you are banning them just for food and score
if you and other want this, go and have a no-life medal yourself.

i would rather make them spawn 5 waves above and for chicken and food wouldn’t help that much

I suggested fixing how many chicken and food will spawn in each epic wave and when can epic waves occur to make it inexploitable. Say banning them from spawning to @MinhLongBacon, not me. Also, read carefully, OK?

that is even harder than just banning the first wave from being an epic wave tbh

you’d have to make specific exceptions for such situations, which needs more work than just preventing the first waves from being omnidirectional onslaught, and whatnot

So what is your solution for this exploit?

just don’t bother with it really

you’re inevitably going to run into a “Wave 1 Epic Wave” at some point anyway

if anything, i like using them as a way to practice or record my epic waves and not waste any lives doing so. not for score grind

seriously now, just leave them alone

But then, some guy is gonna say:" I will farm this stage to get food or score" instead of doing whatever you expected