Early Access version 99

I would like to hear this in multi

22 Likes

Well, you got me lol

1 Like

la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ajajajajajajaj…

3 Likes

“Ya no puede caminar~”

2 Likes

That would make the game 500 times more funny ngl

1 Like

Most likely, it could’ve had to show the hidden zones in as an options feature instead to do as an randomly disabled to show it even worse in each parts from the missions on it if that’s not the problem. (if you using an higher difficulty that it had zones you must to remember it before otherwise you’re gonna to screw you up with these enemies.) that it would be fine compared to the original one that it had. (expert the zones it would still appearing in the weekly missions along with the daily ones which it’s still impossible with these things.)

Apparently

bruh can u stop saying exploit

What if people come to that mission

It cannot be exploited due to it being the 13th wave in the mission (must be 1st to be exploitable)

4 Likes

its wave 13 also if its wave 4 or 5 or lower i can accept thats wave 13 and even if they farm they got like alomost nothing excapet foodz and keys

Added to v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

There’s no such mission. Next time, please screenshot while the game is paused (so the mission name and other information is shown at the bottom)

The difference is that horn requires manual activation (which means an extra key dedicated to it, ugh).

6 Likes

Noted

i need this

6 Likes

top 10 reasons to

3 Likes

where is the big bullet one? I thought that it would fire 2 big bullets? (This is a mod, and i use Ion Blaster).
Oh btw this weapon is maxed power.
Is this a bug or sth?

1 Like

You need FP-28 to unlock max power for BX-8

1 Like

BX-8 has max power volley (10-10) at 28 fp. The upper screenshot shows that you have less than 28 fp.

each heavy bomber has a different fp limit
bx-8 can reach 10-10 for each weapon pylon but requires 28 fp to unlock