Early Access version 96

what about this
you can’t collect keys nor food if you are a zombie or have a cooldown for people who rejoins 3-4 times or more (for cooldown it’ll be done after the (whatever the amount will be) wave is done
well you’ll need to bring lives if you really want keys and food

You can collect it

this is just an idea. not the feature i am talking about

I think it need to be if all the players lose all of their live and there are no players on the screen, It will be game over
all the players lose all of their live but there still a player in the screen then the mission will continue until the screen has no players.

well people can rejoin many times,getting the lives back so its going to take forever for game over screen to happen

1 Like

Darken players dont affect satellites, so if in a wave all screen players are in one spot, you don’t know which sat is yours

also pls add drop satellites hotkey, when one dies with sateliltes, i could get them even if i don’t want them.

You gotta loophole

iA, I might ask, why do all players have different colored spaceships in the main menu and black in the missions?

in multiplayer it says “keep pressing to exit game” but it should be “keep holding to exit game”?

1 Like

Can you please add anti swear filter? Because i today played it and some random quy sweared bcz he died, he started swearing… And owner didnt knew how to kick…

just filter out the slurs (N-word,…). Swearing is fine.

iA,can you correct the order of the spaceships into
regular-uncommon-rare-legendary

3 Likes

I meant that, i didnt remembered how its called

How to get Bug Exterminator:

1. Create Forum Account & Chicken Invaders Universe game account
  2. Prepare a recording app
  3. Play the game until you find a bug
  4. Report to the forum
    And you will get a medal to your account
5 Likes

@Shrink_Ray Do not forget this important thing.

1 Like

I can’t change the forum username

Look at the Question Mark

Ask IA in a PM to change it for you

Link to the PM

Or change you CIU callsign to match with it, I also can’t change my forum name.