Early Access version 96

I just finished a multiplayer session and one player has joined after the mission ends. Since players are not allowed to join multiplayer rooms if its in the last wave. Can you also disallow players joining multiplayer rooms if the mission is finished (after the final boss fight)

Also, I tried unchecking these, and maximize darken other players level in multiplayer, and when I see other players in my room, the hardpoints are still shown, even the other players’ spacecraft never darken

1 Like

i found a bug,if defeated in multiplayer on first fly the victory ratio will reduce.But if fly with same mission in multiplayer and defeated,victory ratio will increase

4 Likes

is it me (again lmao) or the sound of Change Direction when enter anomaly field in multiplayer is more quiet than singleplayer

if this is intentional, sorry, I don’t always follow changelogs

I found another bug in mission cofig. When you use the keybroad and press the first name of the item that only use 1 or an item that almost out, it got duplicate. And when you press back, the game crash.

If you lose all your lives, the result is DEFEAT no matter what. If the owner surrenders/disconnects, then the result is PARTIAL

It’s on my list, but I haven’t been able to reproduce it locally yet. Looking into it.

The problem is that the x/y waves count only updates when you refresh the list, so it’s possible to see stale values from earlier. I don’t think this is worth fixing.

Looking into this.

This is expected

This sounds like exactly the same as the first scenario above. What is different? Your victory ratio will never increase unless you win a mission (regardless of whether it’s multiplayer or not)

Certain sounds (including the anomaly sound) play at a quieter volume when they belong to other players. Your own sounds (i.e., when you step on an anomaly) should be loud, however.

4 Likes

Fixed in v.97 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

oh wait. I meant that the anomaly sound produced by me is as quiet as other players.

1 Like

Hey @InterAction_studios
Ban the item Mass Condenser if create a mutiplayer room,please ???
Many players have taken advantage of not being able to die after creating a mutiplayer room…they created a private room and used Mass Consender to play Double Team mission plow the key with ease.
This is really unacceptable, please reply IA

2 Likes

iA, I sell 10K food and got the medal, but the message says:
Even though 1 minute haven’t passed yet.

3 Likes

Indeed. Fixed in v.97 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Pfff… I wonder if anyone has done a cost-benefit analysis on this? The cost of the mass condensers required vs the key payoff?

Anyway, I think the simplest solution would be to increase the price of the condensers until this strategy is no longer economically viable.

Possibly a small clock discrepancy between your time and the server’s.

3 Likes

or make when no one is in the room and the host has 0 lives, game over.

basically Left for Dead

5 Likes

Yes i have. 8 mass condenser cost lower 24 keys, yet a DT mission can give you more than 300 keys per match. So stonk boi :slight_smile:
Truthfully, i know that CHL players deserve advantages due to how much money they spent to have those CHL. Make those a little moderately and it will be fine :wink:

I believe this is a simpler and more elegant solution to the problem, since if that rule applies there’s not enough slots to make it a viable strat. I think enough items have had their prices buffed.

+not to mention that the game ending after losing all lives is more logical

1 Like

3 is without aftermarket

That’s easily circumvented by having a dummy guest player hanging around.

Besides, a guest can easily use the same strategy – being “the host” is nothing special in this regard.

4 Likes

maybe add an unoriginality penalty to deduct the number of keys when they play too many missions over and over :slight_smile:

last solution: everyone 0 lives = wipe out, game over, like the episodes.

Make it so that you can’t respawn after losing all your lives. I don’t know why this isn’t a thing

What do you think when someone just avoid death ? Just need someone alive until the last and the others can farm