Early Access version 96

This won’t happen at least anytime soon because it requires huge changes in the galaxy (galaxy regeneration). Unless, how can we even create a “darkness” planet? Wormholes, maybe? Also, Darkness is not my favorite type of mission so I’m indifferent if Darkness version of all missions is added.

But it’s still a good idea to make Daily and Space Race randomly mix between different mission types though (maybe with extended length for Comet Chase and similar missions like Galactic Cup).

• No change
  • Darkness missions only in wormholes
  • Daily randomly mixes different types of missions
0 voters

Includes Ironman too. It can be randomized in 1 of 3 with Hot and Frozen Environment

iA,can you turn off this in all competition mission

Wait! Fix the “Daily” word to Events

Ghost trail seems broken in this version, it appears to be following nothing before the mission start, till the spaceship appear :ghost:

5 Likes

Cannot fix without resetting votes.

OK. I still understand that is Events

about this,how about holding the maximum players arrow makes it go 3x faster than you normally click

and also this sound dumb but yeah

5 Likes

Or, how about choosing the amount of maximum players by typing the number from your keyboard lol.

4 Likes

i thought of that but k
though it should lock to 1-99

3 Likes

i think someone said this already
but the iron chef sometimes it moves out of the screen, it looks very weird

1 Like

I remember the contact only game have it Icon but why this version don’t have?

The problem is: Can you play it?

Ironman is enough hard.

1 Like

I’ll try

I was afraid of this happening, will fix.

I don’t see anything wrong in your image. Your spacecraft is facing up, and the neutron projectiles are also going up. This is expected if you haven’t stepped on an anomaly zone yet (or you stepped on an “face upwards” anomaly zone)

Yes, will fix.

7 Likes

I think the weapon issue is that projectiles pattern is moved to the right, just like when you’re rotated to the right.

2 Likes

Fixed in v.97 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

I got a Yin and Yang wave where both colours were the same. Or maybe they’re different by a slight shade, but that’s not noticeable.

You’re right, I didn’t notice it until now.

Fixed in v.97 :medal_sports:

There’s a chance of this happening. Expected.

5 Likes