Early Access version 96

It’s not necessary as well as when Darkness is a mission type, not an environment. However, i can have an idea to iA to make Darkness a bit unique and realistic as well. These are two ideas i can give to iA to make your dream come true:

• When you zoom out to see the map, you can see that stars systems are not that far to each other. However, in the universe, there are many voids without a black hole, both inside and outside the galaxy. Instead, voids have stars system with much less dense. iA can expand the map with some void in edges and corners, with a much less density of stars system. Those place can be much darker due to the density of star systems, so Darkness missions at this place can be appeared more than in every place.
  • New object: Nebula (With a continue-forming star core inside): Inside the nebula, light have a hard way to go. Although nebula have a better vacuum than the best vacuum people can make in lab, light still have a hard way to go. The star inside the nebula so are very hard to see, so planets around them can have Darkness missions only as what you want. :wink:
5 Likes

Ohh good luck
How many Ironman Medal did you have in the past?

1 Like

None lol

in the treasure shower and asteroids, it sometimes falls at a point like this, which is very annoying, this seems impossible to get clean sweep

2 Likes

just stand in that spot

1 Like

240_F_291470228_GG8mJVPIJrIwxzrJp2V9HrHWIU5fkDmr
A sample of Darkness Planet

no if i do this i die

The range of asteroids and treasures has been extended to cover all blind spots, avoiding players staying only in the corner.

you will get teleported when you open the chat and move around then closing the chat in multiplayer

1 Like

i know but i think it only appears on high difficulty because it falls at that angle it’s almost impossible to destroy it

what about this @InterAction_studios

then use vulcan

no password but still can confirm the room

2 Likes

uh, IA pls fix this weird anomaly

4 Likes

iA can’t fix this.

3 Likes

well that sucks

1 Like

Why is the hardpoints still show even I uncheck the Multiplayer option: “Show Other Player Hardpoints”?

Option is already been Uncheck.

Also I have found that sometime the Absolver Beam weapon shoot with no sound. (Low quality because is really lag)

1 Like

Or maybe iA can create Rogue planets, planets without a star to have a trajectory around. Thost planets are barely visible due to the darkness it has. Those rogue planets can fly aimlessly on the map, so finding them maybe a little tricky.

2 Likes

That may take every 3 years

This is expected.

No. I want to discourage selecting an excessive number of players.

You do have a password. It’s probably spaces.

There are many cases of this type of problem, however fixing it would risk causing a lot more problems than it solves.

First, verify again that the option is UNchecked. Has anyone else noticed this happening? I can’t replicate it here.

4 Likes