Early Access version 95

A suggestion for ingame chat:

Add a 3 second cooldown, or at least until the previous bubble disappears.
This is to prevent speech bubble spam that may obstruct your view.

Another suggestion, if you prefer:
Gameplay Option to disable speech bubbles during multiplayer games. Chat will still show up in the chat log, but no speech bubbles will appear.

EDIT: I think the 2nd option would be preferable. A cooldown can be dumb.

3 Likes

I’ll admit that I underestimated how many elements there are to other players, paintjobs, strobe lights, and all that jazz.

But I really do hope that he gets around to making multiplayer less of a cluttered mess.

The game was never intended to hold more than 4 players on-screen.

Darn, I was sooo unprepared, I event forgot to bring my spaceship.

i report this bug weapon plasma sound delay when kick out player from v93.Hope iA fix this bug

3 Likes

Opening chat while exiting the game will freeze the exiting thing this.

8 Likes

never see any glitch like that but maybe thats epic to me at some points :slight_smile:

Uh, you just press t while exiting the game.

If you are a zombie, you can never see anything, and as long as the zoom changes, you will see the light getting outside the screen.

1 Like

iA, I know this might be complicated but:

• Can you make knockout mission wait 1 more day if one of the participated players haven’t log into the game for a whole day? I couldn’t log in yesterday because my internet went out the whole day.

If this is not possible, make every knockout round lasts for 2 days. The mission is long anyway and some of us may be busy sometimes(or their internet went out, lol).

2 Likes

Why am I able to surrender this mission, if I can’t cancel it.

can only cancel misions if you didnt complete wave 1 yet, if you got to wave 2 you can only surrender,also you can’t cancel dares

Argee, I a little sick today so I can’t do it.

1 Like

I’m speaking about, why am I able to surrender “Your first mission”
While you can’t cancel this mission.

if you play that mission and in the middle you get bored you can skip it by surendering

Translucency is not possible due to the way spacecraft is made up of several overlaid textures. But I’ve added an option to darken other players. Changed in v.96 :medal_sports: Idea

As for weapons, ugh. It’ll be complex and ugly and I’d rather avoid it. Let’s see if the two new options are sufficient first.

Yes

Added to v.96 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

I don’t understand. Did the screen turn black all of a sudden? Were you playing normally before? Or did you just join?

Neither of those solutions is satisfactory. I know it sucks, but one player can’t possibly hold up the entire cup.

I thought that I should disable quitting on the first wave, in case new players choose it by accident. But, having played one wave, I thought it would be better for the user’s experience if I allowed quitting.

5 Likes

We were playing a Darkness mission.

1 Like

÷ I died in the right corner while in a high zoom wave, the light left from the spaceship (dark mission) stayed in that position, resulting it to get outside the screen with lower zoom, can you make darkness completely invisible while not spawning.
Can you also do the same for cold missions?

Should every Knockout round in Galactic Cup lasts for 2 days?
  • Yeah, I agree.
  • No, 1 day is quicker.
  • Make it 3 days.
0 voters

Right, got it. Well, I tried to, but I couldn’t find an easy solution. Darkness is meant to be centered around your spacecraft, but when you’re a zombie your position is not well-defined. Won’t fix.

3 Likes