Early Access version 95

Can you at least make the light follow the cursor instead of spaceship, so it can still be moved
Also, when a player uses weapon, the shadow of another spaceship will bigger then smaller, even though it never fired.

Something similar happened to me for 2 days in group phase. I was 4th and was really lucky, because someone suggested that top 4 players should advance to the next phase and accepted. Thanks to him.

At least it happened to you at group phase(lucky), so you can’t get eliminated and you could make up for the lost points in the next days.

All of players’ scores had been changed due to the new update and this happened to me after this. IA made a emergency patch (server-side) to change it in the last day (and moment).

3 Likes

How about adding Thundercluck to the Double Team (only I don’t know if it will fit in there because you can attack it in about 10 seconds, and honestly, I don’t care what you write to me there)

I don’t think it makes much sense as he usually cramps almost the whole screen with its attack. That’s going to bee much of a trouble.

1 Like

The Balloon Chicken in wave “Symphony No. 1 in C Major” disappear don’t know why

Why is the strobe light placement letter have this?

I think adding a setting for this might be better

There are no barriers, and only barriers disappear with effect.

IA can you change the hot starfield or warning lines’ colors?they are not seeable in borders and center of page at all

Use another starfield background (Darker and uglier). I always use CI5 starfield background and can see warning lines easily. :upside_down_face:

In your opinion isn’t this CI5 background?
I can see them in CIU background but I don’t like it so much

1 Like

can you change firepower at the start of weapon training
Easy 0 power
Intermediate 3 power
Hard 6 power
because sometimes the firepower is too weak, I can’t kill many enemies in the first few waves, unless using special weapons or satellites

That’s why I said that. I knew.

Can we have a spicial sound or effect on the zombie players?

IA, can you move the “early access” sentence to the bottom left. it will make the sentence “kinda” look like a decor

1 Like

and can you make the password box appear when you trying to join a private multiplayer mission rather than just typing the password then join?

Changing the background to fix an issue like this isn’t exactly the best solution. Tho it seems pretty visible to me even on this one.

1 Like

Those warning lines need to be less blurred out and have a secondary color scheme to differentiate itself further from the background.

We’ll see how well this fix works, it should probably be an improvement to the current multiplayer experience.

I still think that we could still have a highlighter for the player’s ship only.

1 Like