Galactic Cup Knockout phase

i think key reward are broken with me

Did you advance? If you did advance then it can be a mistake because of the new rules.

i did advance and did played the knockout mission

i did have the message but dont have keys
that the message
:((

I have the reward, is your first time you see it when you in-game have the keys reward?

i dont have the group phase reward either

i have participated 2 cups already but still no reward

both of them, i advanced to the group phase then into the knockout phase
this cup don’t have Francis, the last cup have Francis. The last cup, Liz won and i lost in the first round of the knockout phase
I think that is enough proof about I did participate

I’m gonna tag the developer in just in case. @InterAction_studios can you check the key rewards here please? Also the tutorial needs updating.

I’ve checked the logs and verified that your keys were properly awarded to you.

Your 200 keys were awarded to you when you logged in at 00:38 GMT today (which was probably yesterday for you in your local time zone)

Sure you did. Lives (-45), 2x Phaseout (-180), Shockwave Capacitor (-50)

1 Like

thanks for verifying but how about the last cup???

Do you have anything to prove that (it was too long ago to remember)?

i think i did watch a YT video that have my name in the 3rd cup

I see rewards for Cup #3 and #4 .

If everyone else got their rewards, then it’s practically impossible for you not to receive yours. If there was a bug, it would affect everyone.

1 Like

oke thanks

As an aside, your timezone appears to be incorrectly set on your computer. This is the reason why you’re receiving the daily stipend at some weird point during each day.

1 Like

well, im in UTC+7, the time in my laptop is the same as the UTC+7 time report so idk why its like that

and here are some random idea:
when a player reach tier 99, they will get an award of 300 keys and
when a player explore the whole universe, they will get an award 650 keys
idk why but i got that reward thing in my dream

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.