Early Access version 94

Pretty sure that’s known for at least 20 versions.

1 Like

Known. Won’t fix.

Not really. Use the kick button.

2 Likes

:warning: Rebooting servers to apply emergency patch v94.3.

4 Likes

is it possible to move the “early access” text to the middle when the ad is not shown?

hey, @InterAction_studios, i found out that the bug I discovered in v.93 is a little bit too OP, its make fuel and shield useless because using this feature, the payer can play retro without any shield

Currently multiplayer and squadron assignments are intended to be free to access for everyone regardless of tier and environments, the only missions prohibited are Licensed missions.

pls refind my post on the bug in v.93, it’s game-breaking, you can still get full mission income using the feature(bug)

iA, is it possible to show a picture of Ironman icon? Because I don’t think we’ll be able to see it. Also add icons to Space Race and Cup Qualification Match if there isn’t.

2 Likes

this one?

yeah that one

its make shield and fuel useless

and still get full mission income

ok ik, so the bug here that you can add them to the favourites and fly them youself?

have you watch the google drive video yet?

i can use that to fly retro missions for free with that feature

i know man i watched the video

this bug used to happen with squadron missions so ia will fix it

but this is faster and stronker to used cus you will get ALL THE KEYS and ALL THE FOODS

IA said in v.93 that my bug report was actually a feature

uh i think we all know this is a feature for getting missions
though if you can fly the retro mission without Event Horizon Shield And Gravity Nullifier by just flying the retro multiplayer
that impossible to have it (though host is still gonna need them)
@InterAction_studios Can you atleast add the shield requirements for joining multiplayer mission (like retro for Event Horizon Shield And Gravity Nullifier)
alright i guess poll is gonna be needed

Free Mission Bug/Feature
  • Add The Shield Requirement for Multiplayer Mission
  • Disable The Fly Again
  • Leave as it is

0 voters

3 Likes

I understand now, you mean that “fly again” while being a guest of a mission that you are not allowed to play because of tiers or environments (not because of CHL) will make them the host, allowing them to temporarily access the mission as the host until they leave the results screen.

If you are allowed to fly all missions normally as guests (but not hosts) regardless of environments and tiers, to prevent exploiting like above (“fly again” to become a host of a mission that you are only allowed to play as a guest), I think disabling the “Fly again” button should suffice (originally reported above).

1 Like