Early Access version 95

I have idea about quick chat in multiplayer(this is idea i suggest in v94)

You can send quick message instead typing a message
You can create quick chat in main menu as you want (examples: GG everyone) then set it into mission
Press ctrl+Y in main menu to open quick chat messenger
Press Y in the mission choose the fast quick chat
(I hope @InterAction_studios accept my idea in multiplayer)

4 Likes

I have a reply to your idea (I said in v95)

that will totally not become spammy as heck and possibly annoying

Why I still don’t have a medal even though the callsign has the same forum name?

You have to wait until the next day. If he doesn’t, DM him.

Hmm, I had just been received the medal in this morning.

I guess you forgot this idea existed. Imma repost it because many users supported this.

1 Like

IA can ship move when you are typing in multiplayer please?

1 Like

Or…
Add it to setting to be changeable Because I don’t want it move.

2 Likes

Suggested in before:

Why my English is still bad?

2 Likes

nice

I find 2 problems in notifications :
1.Every time that my friend exploded in a multiplayer mission it notifications are shown!
(At the first he was playing a multiplayer mission and he had just one heart , next he exploded are game notified me that your friend was defeated , next he clicks on the page several times and comes up to game again , then game notified me that he is flying that mission again , then he exploded again and it notified me that he was defeated , and every time he exploded game is notifing me …)
2.If my friend and I are playing the same mission in multiplayer it is notifing me!!!
(Why should it notify me when I am seeing him!?)

5 Likes

if you run out of lives in multiplayer,it will count defeat even mission complete

1 Like

Intended.

What the…

5 Likes

I’m actually supposed to get 6th place, not 8th!

1 Like

That mission is based on score, not time.

3 Likes

Are you stupid? It’s a space race!

It’s still wrong if you count this
9m score in 8th but 11m score is in 9th
It’s still a bug

1 Like

Ok, shared.

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

I couldn’t find you. Awarded now.

I did see it, however it would be of very limited use unless there was a way to see enemies strength or weaknesses, and that would be a much bigger change.

No, it can’t. Sorry.

Well, yes. If you join and leave a game multiple times, it’s reasonable to get multiple notifications.

The notifications are generic and have no knowledge of who’s playing with who.

Indeed. Investigating.

12 Likes

i think the assassin chick just got angry and aimed at the person who damaged it first in multiplayer

1 Like

Ok, this is because the ranking excludes disqualified missions (as it should), but the “time” column wrongly includes them. Your ranking is correct – it’s just that the time is wrong.

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes