Early Access version 93

@InterAction_studios the hosting player should not go through the mission as a zombie (Look at the life of the host)

If the host player gets prevented from continuing the mission, then the game ends and guests must not also continue, because they can get free foods, scores and keys, which is not fair.

2 Likes

I understand, but I said it to the developer, not you

Please move to the chat place, because this is not a place where you casually talk about unrelated things

1 Like

but we don’t care, can’t we leave suggestions?

1 Like
1 Like

this is a community, not your personal chat with the developer. at least show some respect to other people here, unless you want to be suspended again.

12 Likes

Well, this is not against ToS, as long as I’m helping.

uhm. you know this is the whole community suggesting some ideas here. can you atleast accept it
and please just try it before you say the bug just to get the “medal”
and your not the only one who is suggesting it right now

Unless Thundercluck becomes damageable (but indestructible) as soon as he appears, even before the countdown. Before the 2nd phase, I can crash to him, even when he’s without guitar.

then just dm the dev lol

1 Like

Why would I want to do that? It’s up to the host to decide.

No

I deliberately chose to allow you to re-fly/favourite/assign a multiplayer mission

Ok

Stopping a game just because the host lost would result in a very poor experience for the other players.

7 Likes

Replaced Early Access banner with nag

What is that?

buy ciu buy ciu NOW give all your money to me pls im hungry

2 Likes

* Transmit Kromer *

• :new: Added new 50€ battle pass to co-exist with the CHL. Become the most epic Chicken Invaders gamer with the NEW battle pass!

Yo, that’s not chatting place.

5 Likes

why you post this

It only removed if you use the SSH difficulty

Can Infiniti-chick boss in boss Twice Infinity can go counter-clockwise?