Early Access version 90

I have a question too: will be translation also visible to other player in multiplayer? And what will the multiplayer option menu in profile gonna look like?

Yes im using 2 accounts 1 in phone and 1 in my pc :grinning:

wait, that’s illegal.

Yes
20211009_161515

why u do that tho?

I’m quite sure an account is set up in such a way that you can log in from multiple devices.

I make that because if sometime I can’t get in to the web in my pc, then I will use my phone.

Yeah but the point of the account is that you ca log in from any device provided you know the password…

dear god kids are so dumb these days

4 Likes

You can use the same account in both…

6 Likes

Pro gamer mode should be considered too. Some people may don’t use that and can be caused a problem.

Now I notice about Thundecluck.

When you use the weapon on him, it take normal damage but when you use the weapon on his guitar, seem like the weapon damage has been divide to 2 (Idk what to call about that). The screenshot will show what I say about.

guitar gives protection v to chicken and makes him stubborn

6 Likes

Caused by this:
:bug: Fixed stale savegame data persisting (both server- and client-side) after disconnections or emergency quit

Then it would look like all the other chickens.

No, I’m not using any of Steam’s networking features (because it would not be cross-play compatible otherwise)

No

This.

There’s a game browser.

No. Host starts, and others join whenever. If you have an organized game, just pause it immediately until everyone connects.

No, but I guess there could be.

Squadrons have no bearing on multiplayer (yet?)

This, eventually. Currently, only the host gets anything.

No. Well, you can start a Double Team mission, but that’s par for the course.

The in-game chat function from previous episodes also works in CIU

Do you mean “when Early Access ends, will you lose your progress unless you have a CHL?”

No, everyone gets to keep their progress.

No, you only see your own language. Well, I hope. Try it out and report results here.

Yes. The guitar is a strong point.

7 Likes

hey iA i have a quick question
how destructive will 10 bx-9 players with photon be to the game servers

1 Like

Not at all. They’ll be destructive to your PCs, however :wink:

16 Likes

i know what we’re going to do immediately after multiplayer drops

1 Like

Uh-oh. Should I unlock the maximum player limit, then? :smirk:

19 Likes

I would like to see an even better version of that 14 player CI5 playthrough we once did

13 Likes

imagine 50 bombers all using photon

1 Like