Early Access version 90

I have check it in 2 days ago and it still like that

Try clearing your history and site data.

ok ok, I will do that later on

Another rare moment I have caught when I was fly a dare with @Shrink_Ray . Yolk-star egg-white is not spinning, Im not shooting it but when I shoot it, is back to normal. Here is the pic:

I will ask for something. About the contacts, when you reach the max of your contacts you can’t contact anyone but when other player send a request to contact you, that also increase the limit of contacts you have, which is very over power. Unlimited of contacts with and without the CHL.

75.39% is about when the yolk phase starts, so it doesn’t rotate yet until you shoot it. This detail is intended and suggested by players, I think.

2 Likes

It removes only in Superstar Hero difficulty

Also on virtuoso. And they suggested removing it completely, they didn’t ask if skills can remove it.

I need to clarify something about the Group phase in Galactic Cup.

If two players fly their mission and in one match, the winner ends up with +110 points and the loser ends up with +90 points, which of these is correct:

• A: The winner’s score is 110% of the loser’s score.
  • B: The loser’s score is 90% of the winner’s score (mathematically equivalent: the winner’s score is 111.(1)% of the loser’s score).
  • C: The winner’s score is 110/90 = 122.(2)% of the loser’s score. I think this is what the game is using, but I’m not sure. Also, group points rules should be reworked.
3 Likes

is it normal for shady dealers to not have any item what so ever?

There wouldn’t be a message about that otherwise.

3 Likes

experienced this twice shes right tho, it does happen

2 Likes

Yesterday on the stream it happened. The mission was not counted.

when i do a dare, i got to wave 5/8, got to opcions bc i needed to mute, got kicked and they dare was blank, no play mision and no decline, i did another dare and it spawned me in wave 5/8 of the 2nd dare, then the dare didnt count and i could do the dare again, very weird

1 Like

That also happen to me when I was fly a dare.

Dear IA, can you add more color outfit for Pilot Chicken

when you design armors and people call them swimsuits
also this isn’t ciu

If CI5 have many color outfit for Pilot Chicken, why don’t have for CIU

@InterAction_studios
Questions about multiplayer.

1. Is it going to work like the episodes did on steam (rooms)?

2. Does it have a (vote) Kick/Ban function?

3. Does everyone use the same equipment, or does it just use whatever everyone’s got equipped?

4. How will we join a multiplayer game? via invite?

5. Will everyone have to mark themselves as ready before the game starts? (This should be a thing.)

6. Will there be a “Spectator” option? Since you can play, why not make a “spectator” mode as well?

7. Will Squadrons also double as like a private room?

8. Does everyone share the rewards at the end of a mission, or do they only get what they got in the mission proper?

9. Will CHL users have anything special in a Multiplayer game?

and lastly

10. will there finally be a chat function since there’s multiplayer? (if yes, you may want to make text boxes more invisible to prevent them from clogging up the screen view)

EDIT: did the same person just like my post twice :thinking:

19 Likes

I have an old question: when the game is released into the base, is it possible to transfer progress or is it only with a license?