Early Access version 90

MAIN CHANGES

Not much to say about this update, except two words: multiplayer groundwork. Nothing has changed on the surface, but a lot of things have changed behind the scenes. Hopefully you’ll get to see some of it within the next month or two.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
  • :bulb: League: Friendly dares no longer reactivate the ability to decline incoming dares (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Added multiplayer groundwork (part 3).
31 Likes

My first time seeing this update got 1 feature :slight_smile:

4 Likes

smallest update ever?

1 Like

Yeah except this.

1 Like

I have this question: When will the finale be added?

:arrow_up:

4 Likes

Are we approaching the end of early access? I hope this isn’t over. Also soon 3rd anniversary of early access. Wow almost 3 years.

More color swimsuit for Pillot Chicken

Glad to see multiplayer is going to be added

wonder how multiplayer missions would work, will it be normal missions (planets) or it would work like dare missions (pick 3 from selected diff)

But … What about anomalies in multiplayer? How will they exactly work?

i guess the most recent activated anomaly would count, but then there would be a cooldown for not having those glitches with bombr and anomalies

Maybe there could be colored ones that can be used by one specific player and activate at certain times so that players coordinate and take down formations idk

I meant a player may be able to change the gravity alone. This could be a big problem while playing.

10 more updates for update 100 pog

There are still a lot of unanswered questions about how multiplayer will affect the existing game mechanics. Sadly, a lot of these mechanics were never added with multiplayer in mind, so there might be some (major) concessions. Let’s get basic multiplayer working first, and we’ll tackle each of those problems as it arises.

13 Likes

Will you add Halloween content this month? Yea I know this holiday isn’t a priority right now, just curious.

We don’t have much stuff to change actually.

5 Likes

now thats what a good devoloper does, cheers to InterAction_studios

3 Likes

Boom.Version 90!
Just 10 versions remaining for V100!