Not much to say about this update, except two words: multiplayer groundwork. Nothing has changed on the surface, but a lot of things have changed behind the scenes. Hopefully you’ll get to see some of it within the next month or two.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- League: Friendly dares no longer reactivate the ability to decline incoming dares (@RainbowBoyVN Idea)
- Added multiplayer groundwork (part 3).