Early Access version 90

Imagine when the game release and IA just “Late access version 1” :joy:

6 Likes

Multiplayer in CIU should remove ghost trail when use because it will block very player to see something example like eggs

Depends. If the most recent player is always drawn on top of other players like it was in episodes then it could be an issue. Tho you can always just not equip ghost trails

1 Like

bring down opacity a lot

1 Like

double teams become quad teams when playing with another player

Well, I found a bug, can you explan me why there is a save game here
Wew, if we are playing a mission, we go to Setting and modify something, then we press Esc consecutively, it will take us to the main screen, after that we play that mission again, and it will take us to the wave that we outed. Like this video: - YouTube

8 Likes

Fixed in v.91 :medal_sports: Bug

9 Likes

Oh by the way, the installer certificate is still recognized as untrusted. Figured it out today when we couldn’t update the game on the second computer.

No bug?

IA, The safe zone in the wave “The Chicken Wobble” isn’t necessary. Please remove it.
Or you should add more enemies 5 or 6 (depending on difficulty) instead of 4.

1 Like

Why is the web not secure anymore?

Mine is secured though, all you need to do is to clear all data from your browser

1 Like

This, uhh…

Are they support to follow the explosion cloud (like egg gatling and laser gatling)?

While trying to recreate this bug I also found this error message. I hope it helps in trying to fix it.

Note: I tested this on 3rd October’s Galactic Cup Match

4 Likes

That mean I have to sign out and log in back.

1 Like

Yeah you should

As far as I can tell, it might take several weeks until SmartScreen decides to fully trust a new certificate (source: windows 10 - How long to get rid of smartscreen warning after signing code? - Stack Overflow )

Don’t know. I see the certificate was updated 5 days ago, maybe the company that hosts the forum did not configure it correctly.

Unsure what you mean. Those sparks fly out radially from each explosion. Your screenshot looks fine to me.

It does, thanks. It’s all caused by the same disconnection bug. It’s already been fixed in v.91.

7 Likes

The red thing (or whatever it is) is still see on blue clound explosion
saadf

3 Likes

Ah, right. Fixed in v.91 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Check your browser
Because that lock means the site is safe