Early Access version 89

By making laser barriers indestructible, shooting to the apple becomes too difficult and you have to dodge loads of projectiles and you may also get trapped.

EDIT: You can make a poll for it to see if others are agree or no.

Should “Shoot the core!” boss have indestructible laser barriers for less barrier layers?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you do that that will be impossible to take down

shoot the core has laser barriers and normal barriers. normal barriers will be untouched

That would be hard to shoot it

1 Like

no lol

I demand that the terms of Decline dare be amended
It’s getting boring and ridiculous and there’s no competition

6 Likes

Maybe doing his dare at least once before being able to decline that player?

4 Likes

Tbh, finding a random contact people to dare friendly match and you surrender at first wave (you will got a free decline ticket) is kinda overpowered.

6 Likes

If you stay online, yes. If you become offline and don’t use that until your next login, you’ll lose it. Some players may have created another account, because of that. That’s why they recently can gain more points constantly without even a lose. :eyes:

4 Likes

The game is not open in place correctly when I try use tash manager to make the game faster. IA can you fix this?

1 Like

I also had

1 Like

Looks like our computer is very poor
my is 1G :frowning_face:

2 Likes

The chicken was stuck when travel though the portal multiple time and can’t travel to other portal.

1 Like

Um, these are actually portals

Wow you found a special thing happended on this wave and ofcourse it wasn’t a bug

1 Like

a really?..Is that just a glitch?

well no actually.

its a rare happening

Can you remove the Danger Zone for Thundercluck, because it unnecessary

1 Like