Early Access version 89

““i’ll be back””

5 Likes

what is the reference from?

oh i remember

1 Like

After downloading version 89 on stand-alone version, I’m also having this problem.

2 Likes

Already answered, the publisher certificate has been issued incorrectly and will be checked in the next update.

6 Likes

:warning: I have replaced the code signing certificate with a new one. The file name remains the same, please download v.89 again from ⬇ Download CIU

9 Likes

In wave Tying Shoelaces I think should be safe zone in buttom center of the screen as in Overarching Chickens because chickens come from the buttom left and buttom right corners.

5 Likes

I think should remove pecking order wave intedimentional portal no one want to get pecking order that wave

1 Like

I may ask why I was able to recover my progress? It was a long time ago

I want, and I did few times on low difficulty.

2 Likes

Ahem … Easy weapon training

Although it displayed a warning, the installation ran flawlessly. Thanks. <3

I can’t wait until the multiplayer in CIU is release, also Im first sign in to the web so hi to everyone

2 Likes

Could “its a bird, its a plane” boss shoots laser towards the player? It only has one all angle attack and 2 straight down attacks.

4 Likes

this is a stupid idea: when you customize your spacecraft, you can hide your HUD by press a button (yeah)

So it might shoot at the left, right or upside down if the player positions there

Could Shoot the core “laser barriers” Be indestructible? maybe the outermost layer would removed bc if not is very hard

The apple will shoot more projectiles, as more barriers get destroyed. This makes it too hard.

Also shoot the core projectiles can be dodged with moving up and down

1 Like