This is another minor update with multiplayer groundwork. It also fixes a serious memory corruption bug related to your sorting options in the Missions and the Customize screen. To fix this bug, all user preferences have been reset. Preferences include: Galaxy hamburger menu (smooth zoom, notifications), Galaxy Overlay, tutorial messages.
Also, as soon as you log in, the game will send ~100K worth of data to test the multiplayer infrastructure. If you’re on a broadband connection, this should only take a fraction of a second and you won’t notice anything. If your connection is very poor, however, you might notice some sluggishness until the data is transferred.Please report it if this is the case for you.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- “Skyscrapers”/“Demolition Crew” wave: Barriers no longer prevent the wave from ending (@Francis Bug)
- Missions screen: Fixed memory corruption when sorting buttons were pressed repeatedly. (@ngoinhado Bug)
- Fixed Interdimensional portals generating more Balloon chickens even though the previous ones were not dead (@TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- Key base multiplier for Anniversary is now +100%, and for Hybrid missions (Weekly Challenge, Cup Knockout) +200% (@GuestUniverse Idea)
- Cup missions are now cancellable (@gabytzu Idea)
- League screen: Fixed inconsistent up/down arrow calculations between left-hand items and center league standings (@TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- Reduced .exe size by removing unnecessary text.
- Added multiplayer groundwork (part 2)
- Galactic Cup: Knockout percentages are now shown with more precision when <1% (@TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- Reset all user preferences in order to fix memory corruption bug. Preferences include: Galaxy hamburger menu (smooth zoom, notifications), Galaxy Overlay, tutorial messages. (@Pidgey Bug)
- Balloon chickens are no longer removed from their group when damaged. Instead, they are prevented from spawning selectively on waves where they might disappear prematurely when their group is deleted.
- “Zigzag” wave: Prevented Balloon chickens from spawning.
v89.2 (server-side fix)
- Corrected server kicking players out when trying to fly non-planetary missions (e.g. daily/weekly/league/cup) (@Bigmos49216 Bug)
v89.3 (server-side fix)
- Fixed “Equipment perks” bonus not being correctly applied (@GuestUniverse Bug)
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.