Early Access version 88

ok dad

1 Like

Something is off in round 13 - group 9. The score of +100.0 / 0.0 can only happen when the mission has expired and only one of them played (but because you can see it, it has not expired).

1 Like

I’m actually 11, but I’m not going to steal money from my parents.

I also study for only fives.

But I like it when they call me a guy

I was talking about CI905. Avoid replying in this page unless it’s actually important.

2 Likes

If anything, he changed his callsign

iA, can you add an option with these called “Reverse”?

It’ll flip the whole mission list upside-down. Because when I want to do some “Favorite” missions that are in the beginning of the list, it takes time to scroll, so this option will be helpful.

2 Likes

What is this?

It seems like there should be “Date added”, not the squadron. Could you take it away, @InterAction_studios?

Ugh. This stems for a discrepancy between server time (which is used for the Mission Outcome screen, and client time (which is displayed during the mission on the HUD). Previously only server time was used, since there was only one client (this will no longer be true in multiplayer). I don’t know how to fix this. On the list.

Hacks have a tendency to be forgotten, and to interfere with other features down the line, possibly years from now :frowning:

Not necessarily. If can also happen if both people play it, but one of them gets a 0 score.

I don’t see how I can do that without cluttering the UI

This is known and will be fixed tonight. See Early Access version 88 - #39 by InterAction_studios

7 Likes

Split the button in half to get 2 different buttons forming the square? Or the icon margin will be too low for that to look ok?

2 Likes

:warning: Ok, so the v88.2 emergency patch is not coming tonight. “Why?”, do I hear you say? I’m so glad you asked.

My 3-year code signing certificate expired yesterday, so I can’t digitally sign the new version. Why not just extend the certificate? Well, because the company I bought it from shut down in the interim. And why not move to another company? Because my backup company stopped issuing code signing certificates last June for some reason. And why not use yet another company? Because code signing certificates are now three times more expensive. So I need to do some research first. Not to mention, code certificates need several days to be issued due to security validations.

TL;DR: Do not mess with your sorting options until I can get v88.2 released.

18 Likes

Hm, apparently the known bugs & new features topic has been reset as well

@InterAction_studios it is you?

Yes, that’s why you can’t dare him.
you are not worthy.

3 Likes

I’m not asking you!

Oh really how?

Because this

Thanks to VerMishelb for ss

6 Likes

Just curious why IA still kept that text? :thinking: