Early Access version 87

MAIN CHANGES

This is a small update that corrects small issues with the Galactic Cup (and also adds some small quality-of-life features). Also, the current Galactic cup is now in its final knockout phase, so the Galactic Cup medal is now within reach for the winner!

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
  • :bulb: Galactic Store: Added CIU background (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Saucer wreck spark color is now also affected by LED color (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Squadron names now have more stringent validation.
  • :bug: Galactic Cup: Knockout chart can now be scrolled left/right.
  • :bulb: Galactic Cup: Player callsign is now highlighted in Group and Knockout phases (@ScarletCuboids :medal_sports: Idea), and list is automatically scrolled to make it visible (Group phase only).
  • :gear: Translations: (Most of) Galactic Cup text is now translatable.
  • :bulb: Galactic Cup: Added tutorial.
  • :bulb: Added Galactic Cup medal.
  • :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea )
  • :bug: Fixed “Eggular Repulsor” reducing range of “Appetite Attractor” (@MNaeemi777 :medal_sports: Bug)

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

15 Likes

Why is this a tweak and not a new feature?

1 Like

So this depends on the player’s color theme right?

1 Like

iA, while translating newest strings I found a typo in Knockout Phase description.

guelling instead of gruelling :slight_smile:

It’s not important enough to be a new feature.

Correct.

Thanks, fixed.

6 Likes

Can you add an indication that the player is done with the quest in K.O phase? e.x: ticks

1 Like

i think we need droid background in future
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or supernova :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be impossible, as those backgrounds depend on the code

4 Likes

How about add Background?

CI4 Supernova Background: Play Supernova Mission and set the background supernova

CI4 Space Burger Background: Play Droid Raid Mission and set the background Space Burger

9 Likes

Nothing new ._.

1 Like

bruh.

1 Like

Continued waiting Mutiplayer Mode…

3 Likes

patience bud

1 Like

I want to ask you a question, why you don’t record new Chicken Invaders Universe video and hide all the old videos

3 Likes

this isn’t the right place to talk about that stuff…

1 Like

Alright…i’m leaving

1 Like

I have a question
If ciu background is buyable what will happen If I don’t put any backgrounds in its slot?

1 Like

Will all the knockout matches be chicken invasions or other missions exist?

1 Like

You should’ve asked if they will be the same duration first because nobody will like 9x9 wave-long for other types.

1 Like