This is a small update that corrects small issues with the Galactic Cup (and also adds some small quality-of-life features). Also, the current Galactic cup is now in its final knockout phase, so the Galactic Cup medal is now within reach for the winner!
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- Galactic Store: Added CIU background (@TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Saucer wreck spark color is now also affected by LED color (@RainbowBoyVN Bug)
- Squadron names now have more stringent validation.
- Galactic Cup: Knockout chart can now be scrolled left/right.
- Galactic Cup: Player callsign is now highlighted in Group and Knockout phases (@ScarletCuboids Idea), and list is automatically scrolled to make it visible (Group phase only).
- Translations: (Most of) Galactic Cup text is now translatable.
- Galactic Cup: Added tutorial.
- Added Galactic Cup medal.
- Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@Francis Idea )
- Fixed “Eggular Repulsor” reducing range of “Appetite Attractor” (@MNaeemi777 Bug)
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.