Early Access version 86

Btw IA, can you remove the safe zone in the wave the chicken and bubble wobble? I don’t think that wave isn’t necessary to stand that safe zone.
P/s: you should add more enemies to 5 or 6 instead of 4.

1 Like

When I face A mysterious ship approaches at 3:41, I still see the screen move (sorry for not knowing how to put it). Is it a bug that needs fixing?

1 Like

Maybe intended, but that would be weird because Supernova and Feather Fields isn’t the same.

Intended: (Find my quote)

3 things about the retro mission:

1-why allways start with the same wave - “retro invaders” a little randomise should not be so bad!!!
2-in the retro invaders biginer why there’s no pecking order bonus?
3-the new boss I’ll be back is not in the boss rush mission!!? or at least I don’t encounter yet!!

1 Like

Agreed and made similar suggestion in before:

Intended. IA prevented this boss from boss rush, because it’s a secret boss.

It seems to me that logic is needed here

Changed in v.87 :medal_sports: Idea

Confirmed. On the list.

Well, generally speaking, balloons do not appear at the very bottom of the screen, so there’s enough time to kill them.

This is a natural consequence of how enemies are spawned in that wave.

Intended. The starfield never stops moving during Comet Chase missions.

3 Likes

iA, ban Cowards from “Gyroscope Malfunction” wave, they’re real chaos at that wave, and even more harder because of the random rotation to the player, also you’re forced to be at an edge of the screen(to dodge their projectiles), so you could die easily if a Coward spawned behind you.

slob exist there too
and not really they’re chaotic for everyone
you can’t just prevent that type of breed in the waves if you feel “chaotic” to you

imo cowards should be banned from most levels with normal zoom

1 Like

Not really. In some waves they are not hard.

What’s that?

1 Like

That’s the new retro boss. Although it doesn’t have new attacks.

Slobs are rarer than Cowards, so it’s fine, also they’re slower and attack differently.

Cowards Malfunction exist in this Ironman & Weekly Challenge if you don’t know.

Prove it by poll.

I have an idea. What about making the gaps of the barriers in the wave “Out of nowhere” become wider upon difficulty? Because it is difficult to dodge almost all the kinds of projectiles. Especially with a BX ship.

not really used to polls but fine.

Do you think coward malfunction is too hard for you?
  • Yes,but only for 100%>
  • Yes
  • No,only for ironman
  • No
0 voters

Why haven’t any tips or helps in Galactic Cup?

It looks like the medal will be in the game by the time the first cup finishes, so it will be awarded normally.

There is also an update coming tomorrow to fix some (cosmetic) issues with the knockout phase of the cup.

7 Likes

Fixed in v.87 :medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes