Early Access version 85.3

Just remove pecking order from bullet rain instead. I don’t even know why it’s there.

Sorry for Multipost

What’s Galactic Cup going to be like?

It is a competition. It is like Daily challenges etc. But not Space Race.

It’s probably going to be the Euro Cup :wink:

the british are sore losers

3 Likes

I was rooting for them, actually

It could be added like a customization. I would like that you could change the shape of the cursor, buttons and other things. The other shapes would be some that are new and other that are from other CI games or even other IA games that are not Chicken Invaders.

I think it’s going to be like football

IA how about removing the + and - signs from the league results because," You won" or, “You lost” already indicates the amount of points you win or lose.

Untitled
about the satellites it’s look wierd without a solid conection…and if I remeber well in CI4 it was allways a solid conection so I think that it should be like in the CI4…and another think if you consume a satellite and remain another one it allways should move to a solid conection!..I don’t know if someone mention about that!!!
or a better solution change the position of the satelites like this: :grinning:

:basketball: :volleyball:
:football: :rugby_football:

TheGoldenBoss128 suggested that in before (Can’t find that post, sorry)

2 Likes

There, thanks for informing :wink:

2 Likes

Ah. Well… added to v.87 :medal_sports: Idea

Not really

Acknowledged, but won’t fix.

I could, but no.

Acknowledged. This is because it’s destroyed on its own, but darkness is only pushed back when death comes from player projectiles. Won’t fix.

The sun means “hot”, not “massive”. There is no visual indication of “massive”.

Pecking order has been removed for the entire wave, because barriers were also part of it and it was a mess.

The text appears always in the center of the area. Sometimes it means that it will be outside screen. It’s ok, because the player can still recognize the zone by its dashed line and color.

Not possible

So move further away? :wink:

No. They don’t actually drop from the Yolk-Star, they drop from nowhere (like charity does).

3 Likes

Reset & banned.

4 Likes

Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes