Early Access version 84

I know it appears on league dares

1 Like

Idk if this kinda harsh but here goes

When thundercluck launch his guitar. It leaves trail of notes behind like the following

*do not question why there is >100% there

When ít above or equal 100% difficulty, the guitar will also fire a ring of notes every 0.8 seconds

12 Likes

Here you go.

10 Likes

Why does the beggining of Thundercluck’s theme remind me of this soundtrack: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OST - ~ Stand Activated ~ Beginning Only - YouTube

1 Like

oh dear now chicken invaders is also a jojo reference

11 Likes

I can’t find it.

1 Like

Just play a lot of boss rushes and you’ll find it eventually, that’s how I found it.

2 Likes

Try searching at League dares, it’s easier.

4 Likes

Talking about the Thundercluck boss, how much are the probabilities of getting this boss? it seems quite easy to find in league dares and other missions

1 Like

ucho 5 when?
The community to Donny :

2 Likes

am I right bois?

1 Like

Oh, and perhaps the Laser attack should at least have rings of notes every now and then.

1 Like

If u donate IA for 1000$ :smirk: @Donny

4 Likes

Thank you IA for add a cool boss to Chicken Invaders Universe

7 Likes

I don’t have pay pal
My dad won’t allow me to

1 Like

Then UCO 5 won’t get added

4 Likes

Yes, that’s planned… but what’s going on with the music pricing on the store?!

This boss already has more health than usual (2x200K at 100% difficulty instead of 1x250K). It also depends on the weapon – if the boss is strong against it, you’ll have a hard time.

It always rotates 360o, but it starts from a random angle each time (which makes it seem like the circle isn’t fully completed)

Added to v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

Ugh. That would require a lot of texture space, and it combines very poorly with the ‘pain’ animation (in the last stage). Still, I suppose we could replace the pain animation with looking left-right right, that would probably work. Which one is more important, do you think?

No. What is you see is the guitar’s health bar, which is a bug. Fixed in v.85 :medal_sports: Bug

No. Due to a lot of custom behaviour, it’s difficult to put it in. Plus, I think there would be too many projectiles to avoid :thinking:

Known. All syncing is done with counting frames (rather than monitoring audio), so it will drift away eventually. Low FPS makes things worse.

It already does that.

Agreed, but sadly that would require too many textures.

Because bug. Fixed in v.85 :medal_sports: Bug

Considered this, but I don’t have a clean way of hitting one enemy but damaging another (“damage is still on the guitar”, as you say). Plus, the satellite is indeed spawned by the guitar (although I don’t think that would be a problem – satellites are not removed if they are outside the screen, and the bouncing code will eventually lead them back in)

Yes, I can. But that will create longer periods where the UCO is vulnerable (so the whole fight would be easier), so I’m reluctant to do this until some more people weigh in.

The type of Bezier curves used to control motion have the drawback that speed is not constant over them. I have fixed this for the galaxy, but it requires precalculations that are probably too expensive to perform in the middle of a wave.

Agreed. The clefs were only chosen because they are thin and long, which works well for this type of attack.

Quarter rests are not easily recognizable as music symbols. Perhaps a stylized :zap: would work better?

Same as any other boss. Now that you mention it, I have seen it appear a lot, but I can’t find anything wrong with the probabilities :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Actually, what is happening? The prices are all over the place- is this supposed to happen?

Let just make a poll

How many keys you like it costs?
  • 100-200 keys
  • 200-300 keys
  • 300-400 keys
  • 400-500 keys
  • +500
0 voters

I… don’t see why the price of something as trivial as music should be determined by the community

now if it were polling the prices of weapon upgrades id be all in for it

1 Like