Early Access version 84

But can we at least give his “Laser” attack an additional “Note Ring” attack? Like Blast from the past, but perhaps to a lesser extent, because that attack would never kill you otherwise.

But if that happens, Thundercluck needs to be further away from screen edges.

If you find that this might be too difficult, perhaps this can only apply to above 100% difficulty.

Alternative: Add extra lasers. Can scale by difficulty.

2 Likes

Music for the boss is 50% of the finished work.)

Can “nasty surprise” wave uses festers too?

4 Likes

Also Divide and Conquer(replace Aliens).

2 Likes

could the Thundercluck music be added onto shop store!!?

1 Like

Already suggested, right here.

Yes:

Can the chick laser/gatling in The Fortress enter one by one instead of all at once? It can give a general idea to unfamiliar players on the shooting order of the laser/gatling.

somethink wierd just happened right now…wierd or not so wierd…
basically… end of the day…lost connection and after I reconnect the result’s of the past day are shown!..so I think that’s the reason that I lost connection!!

Just found an inappropriate callsign:

gae

4 Likes

Added to v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

Not really. These waves use custom firing patterns. And the green aliens appear very rarely, I don’t want to dilute that even further. Fester will appear much more often (since it was added to the saucer tier, it can appear anywhere)

8 Likes

iA, may I ask why you didn’t assign me the 4th Medal Medal?

Wait is it actually in-game?

No…

Awarded.

The lesson in all of this, of course, is that I shouldn’t create joke medals that must be subsequently supported for all eternity.

14 Likes

Put it in the game then

4 Likes

Based on the result of this poll: Tier-related poll
Can you extend the tier cap (currently tier 99) to tier 200?

There is no point in extending the cap if it has no benefits, like access to harder missions etc. Even now not all levels give you something interesting.
However…

Tier 120

16 Likes

I mean, they don’t do anything useful past tier 40 anyway, so if we’re following that logic the cap must be at 50.

7 Likes

Thing is, it provides a somewhat reliable source of keys for newer players. That is absolutely a useful thing.

3 Likes