Early Access version 84

@InterAction_studios Can you make the guitar’s laser beam move clockwise and counter-clockwise? I see it only going in one direction: counterclockwise.

2 Likes

Thundercluck’s laser beam has already got clockwise and anti clockwise

3 Likes

I have a suggestion, i looked carefully at the Thunder Cluck’s animation and something was a bit odd. His fingers (feathers) do not have animations when opening and closing they just snap. an implementation of some quick animation into his fingers (feathers) would be pretty nice.

1 Like

Only in the guitar

Please don’t, it will make another muscle memory

How is Thundercluck like?

Probably it will not be added because of the guitar laser attack that rotated 360 degrees

If you are not afraid of spoilers:

21 Likes

A dumb question but wouldn’t this make it not fair for all players(at top-10 list):

Now UCOs look weird and funny when moving slow at the beginning and end of a movement while moving fast at the middle of it. It looks kinda buggy tbh.

Can Thundercluck appear at Chicken Invasion missions? If it can it appearance should be reduced like Chicken Exponentiality.

1 Like

Heeeeey why thundercluck music is 2.5 times higher quality than anything else?

1 Like

Just played the new boss at near 140% difficulty. The cult of chunky is pleased. :Д
Overall, I didn’t have any difficulties, even with my BX-9 (legendary). All of his attacks are dodgeable.

Circular yellow note attack is challenging,but easy enough, even if you are underneath him. But he needs to be a bit higher on the screen if you wanna do risky stuff like that. For success, just go to the sides.

Purple blobs are very goods. Fast at higher difficulties, so no worries there. On low difficulties, it might become cramped, but the key to playing with bomber is positioning so that sorts itself out.

Laser attack is quite nice. If you have difficulties, circle close to the rock-star chicken. That way you cover less distance.

Guitar throw is decent, but I prefer it being a bit faster, so i have less time to react.

• Regarding the above attack, can we be able to damage the chicken only on this attack? Make it so that he has 90 or 95% damage invulnerability, because he is so hard like metal. :Д
    Damage dealt is still on the guitar. One small problem i sense is that you can lose the satellite if you make it switch phases at 50% damage dealt, provided the guitar is off screen. I don’t know which enity spawn the satellite - the chicken or the guitar? (hope the prob. desc. makes sense)

Really, It’s okay. Maybe non-rarity bombers might struggle a bit more.

When fighting U.C.Os, i find their movement more smooth and natural this way. One issue: They are still ram-happy. :"Д
Can you find out the distance they are about to travel and dependant on it, make 'em take longer for them to reach the destination? Which means longer time to reposition the longer the path is. Also, some speed smoothing would be good, meaning the speed is the same for any interval of time you look at it.

2 Likes

Just had this tought: What if Thundercluck enrages after you “kill” the guitar?

4 Likes

Yes pls, more original bosses would be nice. Although if it gets added, pls retain the icicle at the back and icicle missile attack.

Quarter rests do look better, although by the nature of rests…

3 Likes

I took another look at the video I recorded and given that this was 71%-81% mission with SSH, which makes it >100%… Thundercluck definitely needs a buff.

3 Likes

Wow, UCO got 120 Hertz (or FPS), smooth movement

1 Like

Some months ago, I’ve assigned a few missions just for testing, but I still see assigned icon on them. Why? Do squadron owners have to assign a missions only once and no longer?

1 Like

his head needs more animation

4 Likes

But not for Iron Chef.

1 Like

Yes, sadly you can assign a mission only once :frowning:

You should be able to assign it after like a month imo(an idea).

4 Likes

The mission I assigned was for over 3 months. That was really weird for me.

1 Like