Early Access version 84

Type of that mission and duration don’t matter. %100 difficulty counts as Very Hard (without using higher skills). That was a 9-wave Chicken Invasion.

1 Like

There’s no penalty.

Ok

Duration does matter. When it comes to trophies, very short missions (shorter than 50% of maximum length) get penalized.

5 Likes

Here I go again…

I also suggest that all 4 pods of the Mullers as well as the two front winglets of the H&C can be individually customizable, so that spaceship designs for these two spaceship families can be asymmetrical like the BX series.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios what about this

I have noticed that 100% difficulty special missions (comet chase, supernova, meteor storm etc., excluding boss waves) drop 3 keys. However, 100%-100% difficulty special missions seem to drop 2 keys on the first wave and 3 for the rest (excluding the boss wave), is this intentional?

I think because normal missions doesn’t start exactly at 100% difficulty:

2 Likes

I see, thank you

2 Likes

Also double team missions at max difficulty drop 13 keys per wave

2 Likes

one more bug but…

2 Likes

That’s not a bug. That’s how plasma works

1 Like

The question is not how it is, the question is how should it

If it attaches to something it can stick to it depending on both angle and distance like less distance is more angle to work with and more distance has less angle
If i say it correctly

Crab v2.0 throw faster than other space crab

1 Like

This one is about Comet Chase:

I know a nerf has been suggested a couple of times, but this is my take on it.

Make a safe path always available during the wave. Doesn’t have to be extremely obvious as to where you need to move to in order to not die. (For example, having to squeeze in between two comets and then followed by a weird zig zaggy squeeze pattern as part of the path. Of course, it doesn’t have to be like this kind, but make the path not so obvious)

5 Likes

I hope in-app purchase special offer will be available in the next Early Access update

2 Likes

Is it a bug or somting else?
(I mean that english part in fa translation)

2 Likes

People have not translated that part.

If you mean the text being separated, then it’s just the lack of spacing.

1 Like

We have translated all parts

1 Like

Try to logout & login.

1 Like

No

It’s a choice between visual correctness and functional correctness. I chose the latter. I could make it “look correct”, but the damage would still be internally dealt where you see it now. That would create even bigger problems as you would see enemies die out of thin air.

That is the plan. It’s on my list, but it turns out that it’s far from trivial to solve analytically and I still haven’t got around to thinking about it yet.

Indeed it’s a bug, and I wonder how nobody else noticed it until now It works if you log out and back in again. Still, I’ve fixed it so a logout/login is no longer necessary. Fixed in v.85

Incidentally, untranslated phrases will wrap around in this weird way (this is an unfortunate consequence of how left-to-right phrases are embedded in right-to-left phrases).

9 Likes