I can

1 Like

was this thread in any shape or form necessary

Oh wow, iA is switching to OpenGL
now let’s wait for the first crashes, lol

2 Likes

i did not expect this at all

What will OpenGL do

I don’t know either, all I know is that it’s the same API Minecraft uses to draw its graphics.

2 Likes

Hmm improve graphic and system

Only graphic, not the performance or system. If you use Bluestacks with OpenGL engine, the screen freezes everytime for a few seconds.

2 Likes

I hope it eventually leads us into getting multiplayer…
Edit: This didn’t age well…

2 Likes

Ah yes, better graphics is definitely what’s needed to host internet multiplayer.

1 Like

iA, how about making the dare report more informative?

• it compares the two score
  • it displays how many ranks you go up/down
  • some QOLs
10 Likes

While we’re at trying to fix league, PLEASE for the love of the slob god, change the dare scoring system so that the difference between the amount of dare points of the dare sender and the dare receiver doesn’t affect the amount of dare points you get nearly as much as the score difference.

There’s no way to describe these other than the word BS.

2 Likes

I guess the Glicko rating system could fix it

Maybe this help

1 Like

OpenGL is kinda cool but rip my relive recording as it can’t detect OpenGL apps :( (may still work, who knows).

Exactly the opposite. OpenGL is just a different backend for drawing stuff on window. From my experience 3.0 is pretty unstable with 2D but 2.0 is pretty neat. Graphics won’t change much as the functions for drawing will be the same in general but perfomance may increase. DirectX is scary.

I guess we are back to RGB instead of BGR now?

4 Likes

use obs peasant