Early Access version 81

Chicken Invaders Meme V3

Side note to iA: if you’re not happy with what the Early Access thread devolved into, just remember that you consented to this the moment you decided to name the wave “among us”. You should have seen this coming from a mile away.

11 Likes

AdVhenture Communist, Bejewelhen Blitz, etc.

2 Likes

Zuma revhenge

5 Likes

Now watch as this topic gets locked

4 Likes

amogus

3 Likes

You can’t lock the People, the Collective, nor stop their will; the thing they desire the most:
Amogus

1 Like

amogoose

3 Likes

Hah. Get it? Goose? Because it’s p o u l t r y??\

2 Likes

Amogus

Amogus
  • Sus

0 voters

6 Likes

chickus

1 Like

About the among us wave: can the music be bass boosted during that wave?

5 Likes

download

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

after some months of my absece It’s time for a comeback! …and wow there’s some changes :see_no_evil:
so I have some remarks! and maybe some question!!

so the galaxy has regenerated wow what an emotion :grinning: the same way as in version 1 3 years latter :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: question : there’s gona be antoher regenarte of the galaxy?..should I start the real deal frist number 1 “thinks to do” for me conquer all the planets-missions!!!
as I promise sice the beginging of this project @InterAction_studios

I will show my appreciation for all of your hard work and the best way is to buy a licence!! let me make a suggestion: put some keys with the license …a small pack as a gift for buying the license!! personally I don’t need the keys :grinning: but the new player would appreciate that!!!
questions about the future about the game!! …I would not tell a lie if I say that the game has already a good game very unique and diverse!!but but…since you add some new waves …what about the remaing wave of the past games?? especially CI3…or about the 4 planets from CI5??..or about the new stuff like the ninja boss or a new satelite?!! there’s somethink more to add!!..it’s enough an answer like this: it is planed and will be added when the time is ready!!! :grinning: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

We are adding missing waves from amogus

Imo it doesn’t make more sense than sort by “last used”, because that’s how you must will be going to use it anyway.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to say from what difficulty they’ll appear?

And since everybody is reposting their old waves, might as well do mine too:

Especially “The Magic Star”.

1 Like

I would repost my other wave here but, no. Not telling why.

1 Like

New waves! Quick thoughts based on the suggestions:

• I don’t actually understand the Yin/Yang wave. It sounds confusing.
  • Gladiator sounds like a fun challenge. Will be interested to see how it’s adapted. Also, @Star_Light, I seriously, unironically would love to know what software you used to make that wave suggestion video.
  • Um, “Among Us” sounds interesting. I will be interested to seeing how this is adapted to higher difficulties (unless it’s only a low difficulty wave). I am looking forward to a wave that forces assassins though because they’re so rare, and when they do spawn in tends to be in a frustrating wave - hopefully there will be enough here for it to be a fun mission. I can’t think of any chicken puns for the name, but I think it would benefit from that. Even “Impostor” would probably be a bit better - I’ve got no issues with the reference, but I think it ought to be more subtle.
  • Intergalactic delivery sounds cool. I like it. Could be a more challenging wave in an otherwise very easy mission type. I am going to predict that “Guaranteed” delivery means there will be security droids (although I guess it could just mean two droids instead of one).
1 Like