Early Access version 81

Make the Henterprise explosions take less time in Pro Gamer Mode.

That will be exploit in space races.

2 Likes

UC0 5 wh3n?

1 Like

You wished for something that can’t exist, dormy…

It will exist but after many time.

1 Like

Why this message came twice although I read it the 1st time:

Also see this:

This is exactly why I want minibosses to be removed from “Wormhole” wave.

Can Alien Container have a chance to have key?

It stays there even if you read it. Reloggin

Tell this to paltipating grid chief

Why though

1 Like

keys are always welcome

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s ok for containers to have keys.

1 Like

Why alien mothership does not drop satellites after the last pixel fell, unlike in CI4

Because that chapter in CI4 didn’t have an Alien Container wave. To compensate, the Mothership dropped a satellite.

3 Likes

More importantly, after defeating the mothership in Retro missions, there are no more waves, making the satellite reward redundant. :wink:

1 Like

It was a thing before, but IA removed it because alien mothership could only appear at the end of retro missions. Not sure why it wasn’t readded ever since it could appear in stuff like boss rush missions, though.

1 Like

Something is telling me that we should make the golden container that I made 4 u ago a vanilla thing in key rush

1 Like

Idea: The spaceships you owned can be sorted by rarity (rarest first) in the Fleets screen.

If some of the spaceships have the same rarity, they can be sorted by class, then by name.
My callsign is Bùi Huy Quang.

1 Like

No, I don’t mean that. See I clicked on it the 1st time, then I flew a mission, I ended session during it and I noticed that message came again as a notification like it got a little :asterisk: on it.

Still, it’s not worse than “Wormhole” because some enemies are far from you at grid.

Well, if treasures got to why not Alien Container too?

Oh you were pertaining to that, I thought its only in the comparison thingy

I would make it key rush exclusive

satellite + few keys won’t hurt

Idk, at key rush you could not kill the last 2 enemies at end if wave and wait for them to glow(aka same trick). Besides there aren’t that many Containers.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

couldnt resist

7 Likes