Early Access version 81

Why am I allowed to buy more than one of the same weapon?

1 Like

To mount on more than one ship. :wink:

6 Likes

They are using utensil poker.

Actually that’s kind of waste of money, you can just move it from the unused spaceship to the used one.

what if you don’t wanna move it

Then go ahead, loss money for nothing

yes like buying 1852-3708 Moron when u have 100k keys

2 Likes

Only a brain leas person do that.

3 Likes

To lower the difficulty of a high difficulty mission? Does it work like that? I dunno

No, it’s because Rookie is already there by default. Making it purchasable is kinda pointless because of that.

5 Likes

what

Oh so you mean tourist is the one that lowers the difficulty?

1 Like

Meh, at this point I feel Always-On and skills should be unlockable by tier. I should porbably make a topic about this at some point.

1 Like

Tourist doesn’t lower the difficulty, but it increases your damage weapon, decreases your score bonus

2 Likes

Ahhh Yes that is true

That’s an unnecessary restriction.

Where? On your contact screen? Or the galaxy? The contact screen already includes this information in the “status line”, and I think the galaxy will be problematic, because the various colors would not stand out against the planets etc.

“Blast From The Past” bullets hidden, PGM is on, just in case. (and i also forgot to turn off my benchmark on the top left ><)

Intended. Most boss bullets look awful when they suddenly appear on top of bosses.

It’s not as important to raise boss bullets anyway, because the only thing that can possibly obscure them is the boss’s explosion (during which bullets are removed anyway).

1 Like

I think they meant them being covered by Laser.

The contact screen

1 Like