Early Access version 81

Huh, my bad. For some reason I thought it was green. My eyes have deceived me xD

1 Like

I recall seeing it glowing
huh

1 Like

Anyways, what happens with people who unlocked the game?

1 Like

does this mean we dont need to worry about mobile limitations anymore and the game can be however big it wants to be

2 Likes

Knowing how google is, I don’t think the CI games will be back on the Play Store. IA could go through the pain of developing the mobile version and then have it be taken down by Google. Then again, ad revenue is still needed by IA, unless the game gets popular enough and people start buying a lot of IAP’s. Then I could see that happening. Imo a choice that’s actually worth considering is console ports. (Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, etc) but then again that has been proven to be a bigger challenge than anticipated, at least for a one man team.

1 Like

CI nintendo will look cool

2 Likes

Doesn’t Nintendo have a special affinity for indie games?

I hate Nintendo it is a shitty company Yeah this could boost CI’s popularity

4 Likes

I don’t hate Nintendo company. It like it very much.

Yeah, you’ll like it until they copystrike your gameplay video because that’s just the kind of outdated bureaucracy that they are. I could go on a huge tangent on their idiocies over the years, but that’s a tale for another day.

A Switch release would greatly boost CIU’s popularity, also because Nintendo would most likely post a trailer on their channel for it.

4 Likes

Yeah, but STILL that doesn’t erase the fact that they’ve handled their community incredibly poorly over the years.

And lots of uncreative and dumb people are getting money by copying everything and still Google doesn’t care.

hrehrege

2 Likes

This is the first time I hate Google that much.
Who the hell got CI episodes and left all the millions of clones of the exact chicken shooter game?

2 Likes

Same. I actually expected that from App Store, because of its restrictions. Still so to me weird why Google even did this.

Maybe the only future way is putting all apk files into the website itself, which makes it hard for some people. Anyway I hope Google cuts the egg.

APK -> Game download new content itself when new update doesn’t hurt much. I’ve seen many games did that.

Meanwhile, people who didn’t unlock CI have it like the full version
No ads or limitations, since Google didn’t support its ads.
Just a tiny empty blue bar (not wave progress) will appear with collision.

1 Like

Quite a huge hit, when so much of the income comes from there.

There’s still iOS

That’s not a realistic scenario, for the reasons @Dawid8 said (and more).

That’s not impossible, however without a Google developer account I can’t submit anything.

Don’t know. I guess it keeps on working for them?

3 Likes

Apk might work for rough gameplay and workability testing if the issue with account won’t be solved by that time. I don’t know if it applies to Google Play, but for YouTube rumors say that the best way to get their ass is to write them in Twitter.

Inb4 someone cancels Chicken Invaders for promoting
pollotarianism instead of veganism, and ‘offending’ crazy vegans.

1 Like